Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Somberbrero posted:

The Smith family is reacting to Lady Gaga's performance, actually.

I find it a little disturbing how much hate there is for Miley, not just here either. Her performance wasn't my thing, but I can admire her for getting on stage and doing something unconventional and weird on television.

Every source I can find for the Smith family reaction shot says it was for Miley. And honestly, my only problem was the tongue hanging out. Doesn't mean it's not a funny performance that people can make fun of.

Look at me. I was wrong. Finally found an article that corrected everyone.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/26/will-smith-miley-cyrus_n_3816238.html?utm_hp_ref=celebrity

Bored fucked around with this message at 18:58 on Aug 26, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

El Murguista posted:

Why is there a deliberate misspelling of fat in the corner like that? It makes no sense. Who is fat? The viewer? Is it an acronym for a rap band?

I like to imagine that the slang "PHAT" was invented because some guy* was talking about some girl* behind her back and she walked in behind him as soon as he said, "She's fat." Then he made up "PHAT" as an explanation, so that he would not hurt her feelings. (Or get his rear end kicked)

*Using "some guy/girl" since it was less confusing than "someone/they" used for both parties.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Glad you did that. I was trying to figure out how to do something similar, but I suck at photoshop.

YOURFRIEND posted:

I thought the beetlejuice thing was a shop entirely until I saw subsequent shops. This guy was actually wearing a black and white striped jacket and pants? That is acceptable?

Yeah. I think it's supposed to be some weird referee thing. Isn't that a gold-plated whistle around his neck?

Bored fucked around with this message at 09:10 on Aug 27, 2013

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Happysafer posted:

I saw the art shops and thought of this.

Peenigrippe posted:

Fixing a Hole. Good song.
Wish I had the 'shop-fu to animate her twerking on that drum.

Beautiful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Tenkaris posted:

I really don't think her behavior speaks of ecstasy use at all. She did a coordinated dance on television, the most I've seen people on ecstasy do is sweat and act like idiots.

That and you grind your teeth like mad. Neil Patrick Harris had the E tooth grind down, if you've seen "Harold and Kumar go to White Castle". That's what the pacifiers and suckers are for.

• Locked thread