Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe
The Buggles were right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

How could that booty even clap? Please advise; perhaps my physics education just isn't up to snuff.

:golfclap:
That's how.

Miley Beiber, it is just too disturbing to think much about at this point.

Fog Tripper fucked around with this message at 19:59 on Aug 26, 2013

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Holy poo poo, I didn't even notice Lydia before. :)

EFB. That is perfection.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

That's so dirty.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Toriori posted:

I'm surprised nobody calls more attention to her desperation in trying to look "urban" and has her black groupies every where she goes. Reminds me a lot when Gwen Stefani was using the Japanese girls as props basically. I also love that I keep seeing things from this thread posted elsewhere so quickly- they're awesome!

She's the female Beiber.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

quote:

"Further, you fail to realize how cultural appropriation (re: Miley), which involves dehumanization of Black ppl connects to Trayvon's death."

I tried my darndest to read that article, but I failed to understand the vast majority of it.
Miley's buttocks = Trayvon Martin or something? 7 degrees of Travon?

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

MattD1zzl3 posted:

Not mine obviously, but as usual the taiwanese animation folks hit the nail on the head, they even picked up on the beatlejuice outfit!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnM7jALXrag

On a more personal note, Twerking was mind-numbingly dumb when poor black girls in new orleans were doing it on youtube, its really depressing to see it adopted by a wider spectrum of american culture. Can we somehow bring back shame into society in a gender-neutral way and stop this sort of thing? Or is this just the moment where i turn into an old person, i'm not even 30 yet :(

I had no idea it began in the US. I thought it was something of an african tribal dance of some sort that was bastardized.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Consummate Vs, I said consummate Vs!

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Kaiser Soze posted:

A bunch of the dancing teddy bear costumes had their tongues sticking out and this is the outfit she had on in the beginning:

I think she's trying to make it her thing.

edit: Holy poo poo, Toadsniff.

Her sticking her face into the rear end of the one large-bootied backup "dancers" was some classy poo poo.
The entire appearance was full retard.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Boowon posted:

I missed the VMAs and still haven't watched them, but every time I hear new information about what happened it sounds progressively more ridiculous.

Edgynovation, motherfuckers!

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Just look at the expression on that baboon's face, he's clearly questioning the choices he's made in life that have led him to this moment.

Also pondering the fact that in an instant he could remove her face and end it all. Intermingled with thoughts of "why does it feel like my schlong is being jammed between 2x4s?"

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Baron Bifford posted:

Woah, I don't know what the mods think, but I think bestiality is pushing it. :barf:

Woah, perhaps SA is not the place for you, mister non-sense-of-humor man.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Marenghi posted:

White women should just give up twerking. Nothing good comes of it.

I dunno, the first 10 seconds was actually pretty sexy. Once it gets to the rapid jiggling she lost me. Still, the end was worth it.

Honestly at what point did jiggling cellulose become sexy?

etalian posted:

It's even worse for her since it looked like synthetic workout pants in the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwPXEw8ew9o

On top of the open bottle of liquor and in the shot glass next to the open flames.

Fog Tripper fucked around with this message at 23:03 on Sep 8, 2013

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe
Look at MEEEEEEE!

How many times and ways can this girl jump the shark?

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Machai posted:

It is a promo for The Hobbit Part 2.

The "little person" to her credit has a nicer rear end than Miley.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Machai posted:

Requesting a title change to Which minority will Miley twerk (with) next?

My guess is she twerks with a bunch of gay guys on stage next. That would be great.

I suspect she is following this thread, so my money is on baboons. Humans are not ground breaking enough.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

etalian posted:

maybe some actual bears?

Nah, I am thinking baboons. Then she can sit with them and fling feces at concert goers during the encores.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Stay Out of FYAD posted:

Miley is seriously licking the end of a sledge hammer while fully nude in her new music video today. Such an artistic little girl. :haw:

Please, she was simulating licking her backup dancer's huge rear end a week or so ago.

Edit:
"The Hammer is my penis"
- Captain Hammer

Fog Tripper fucked around with this message at 16:16 on Sep 10, 2013

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Spectacle Rock posted:

Why is she licking a sledge hammer, chains, and riding a wrecking ball provocatively? It doesn't make any sense!? To be artistic you don't lick everything.

Someone should submerge her in a vat of piss. THEN it would be "art"
"Piss Cyrus"

Fog Tripper fucked around with this message at 04:12 on Sep 10, 2013

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe
quote != edit

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Holy cow, seconding the :golfclap:

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Criminal Minded posted:

Man, you have a low threshold for disturbing if a toned 20-year-old girl swinging around naked and covered meets the criteria. Her weird obsession with exposing the world to her tongue is goofy, granted.

I could generally give a gently caress about Miley's music, though I'll cop to thinking she's super attractive and thus I of course watched this video the minute I found out about it. But this new song isn't bad. "We Can't Stop" was pretty ehh but this one is kinda growing on me. :raise:

Super attractive? The chick is Justin Beiber with slightly larger breasts.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

awesome-express posted:

Yeah she looks like a typical non-fat white girl :confused:

This just in: there are body types between fatty and emaciated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

TheJoker138 posted:

This just in: Miley Cyrus is not one of those body types. Girl is one step away from looking like a junkie.

Dude, I am on record stating she looks like Justin Beiber with tiny boobs. :shrug:
She is unsexy, and her antics are very uncomfortable to watch.

• Locked thread