Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

Azure_Horizon posted:

I'm cautiously optimistic. I would just rather they had given this show to DeKnight since they keep refusing to greenlight his next show.

Wait, what? I thought his space marines show got greenlighted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
Is ep4 not premiering tonight? It's not up on Starz Play.

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
Anne Bonny's facial expressions/character in general are the loving worst thing about this series.

Tonight's episode was solid though. Wasn't expecting the powder keg explosion.

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
^^^ this episode, goddamn.

The leadup to the battle scene was amazing. Dufresne pulling the gun, Flynt failing to light the cannon, the old cook saving Silver, then him lighting off the cannon. As soon as the man-o-war opened the ports :cumpolice:. That was loving excellent. It was also great that you could see the Ranger getting shredded. And dat cliffhangar, oh my.

• Locked thread