Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shaitan
Mar 8, 2004
g.d.m.f.s.o.b.
I did it. I got all the achievements. gently caress you cookie clicker, I don't even have a grandma nor do I like cookies!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Capntastic
Jan 13, 2005

A dog begins eating a dusty old coil of rope but there's a nail in it.

shaitan posted:

I don't even have a grandma

You probably have two or at least one.

shaitan
Mar 8, 2004
g.d.m.f.s.o.b.

Capntastic posted:

You probably have two or at least one.

They were both dead of old age before I was born Tyvm.

I have old parents.

Greybone
May 25, 2003

Not the red cross.
Am I the last man standing yet?

Still clicking

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

Greybone posted:

Am I the last man standing yet?

Still clicking

We all moved on to the thread about games that update/are fun. The cookie good has turned his back on us and it was not good.

shaitan
Mar 8, 2004
g.d.m.f.s.o.b.
Once i got all the achievements any desire to keep it going evaporated.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

I'm missing the 400 cursors and 1 octillion cookies reset achievements and I still lost interest. gently caress those achievements.

Carpet
Apr 2, 2005

Don't press play
Do you have to have the octillion cookies in the same game or does cumulative count?

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
Hop on beta and you get nonillion in 15 minutes

Greybone
May 25, 2003

Not the red cross.
I'd like to quit but it's been like a year+ so I'm way past sunk cost fallacy already :)
We'll see once I get 400 cursors!

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
Just give it up already. An entire world of strange and vaguely satisfying numbers go up games is at your fingertips. You just have to reach out and click it :kamina:

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts
I still have it running, no scripts (aka CHEATS) all manual. 11.8 million heavenly chips, 82.2 septillion cookies baked all time, started when the game was first released. Still chasing the last 2 achievements 400 cursors and 1 octillion reset.

Greybone
May 25, 2003

Not the red cross.

d3rt posted:

I still have it running, no scripts (aka CHEATS) all manual. 11.8 million heavenly chips, 82.2 septillion cookies baked all time, started when the game was first released. Still chasing the last 2 achievements 400 cursors and 1 octillion reset.

drat, how often do you reset? Been running it since the beginning as well, but only 5.8 heavenly and 17.3 sep all time. I don't actually click much though, just have it up on a third monitor in the case something pops up while I'm doing something else.

Edit: It's been more than a year and a half hasn't it :o:

Greybone fucked around with this message at 02:40 on Mar 22, 2015

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts
It's about 3 - 4 weeks between resets at this point. If I'm watching a movie or TV show, I may manually interact with it. Dual widescreens, so I have it taking up just a small portion of a monitor.

Bald Stalin fucked around with this message at 03:24 on Mar 22, 2015

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
why won't he officially release the new update i'm not playing no stinkin beta

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

The Fattest PI posted:

why won't he officially release the new update i'm not playing no stinkin beta

too busy with adventure quest poo poo still probably

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
Let's be real he isn't coming back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
Maybe if I click enough cookie he will reward me