Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ThatOneGuy
Jul 26, 2001

Revolutionary Taste.

Taffer posted:

Oh god I did it, I came and I clicked a cookie

god help me

Get out while you still can.

Send help. Don't let them bring cookies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThatOneGuy
Jul 26, 2001

Revolutionary Taste.

technolizard posted:

Help this game is turning me into a grandma

Whoa whoa whoa, I've seen the PSA warning me about the dangers of "home made" cookies. You take that filth away from this thread.

I've emailed myself my save code so I can click cookies on my work laptop. Help.

ThatOneGuy
Jul 26, 2001

Revolutionary Taste.
I see that Neverclick and True Neverclick have been separated. Neverclick is now a non-shadow achievement.

ThatOneGuy
Jul 26, 2001

Revolutionary Taste.
Small update just went up. The ad to the right side got moved back down below the buildings.

Edit: you seem to be able to buy seasonal cookies without changing seasons to keep them going. I have Easter up and I have the option to buy the Bunny Biscuit still.

• Locked thread