Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

AceStream is quite awesome. Found a link for it on BreathRay's link and I've got a near HD constant feed. Rather than a jittery mess usually associated with streams.

Cheers!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

Grey is a loving terrible commentator. I mean, Owen's not much better, but at least he's just really dull. Grey just sits there spouting endless cliches.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

Haggis Heed posted:

AceStream is quite awesome. Found a link for it on BreathRay's link and I've got a near HD constant feed. Rather than a jittery mess usually associated with streams.

Cheers!

Yeah, I don't watch anything that isn't on AceStream if I can help it anymore, its so much better than flash streams.

psyer
Mar 26, 2013
ESPN has announced their commentators for the World Cup.

They will have Ian Darke, Adrian Healey, Derek Rae, Fernando Palomo, Jon Champion and Daniel Mann as their commentators.

Taylor Twellman will co-commentate all the US matches with Ian Darke and Steve McManaman will co-commentate all of England's matches with Ian Darke.

Palomo will do all the Mexico matches.

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/soccer/20140319_ap_deac236767854301b63f0882b1d52d36.html?c=r

Overall,it is a pretty good commentary team except for Fernando Palomo.

I would not be surprise that Craig Burley would be part of the co-commentary team when that is announced.

psyer fucked around with this message at 06:22 on Mar 20, 2014

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

psyer posted:

Overall,it is a pretty good commentary team except for Fernando Palomo.

and Twellman.

LT.CrownRoast
Mar 20, 2009

by XyloJW
Has anyone tried http://dishworld.com ?
It looks like you can get bein and not much else, but its cheap.

I'm tempted to check it out.

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

LT.CrownRoast posted:

I take it you can just watch the channels through your browser?

LT.CrownRoast
Mar 20, 2009

by XyloJW

I Feast On Dogshit posted:

I take it you can just watch the channels through your browser?

From what I've read that seems to be the case (maybe an app.) No physical cable or dish required. Haven't actually checked it out though so I can't give any kind of personal experience or if it's region locked. It seems to be Dish networks first foray into iptv and has been around for a few years now.

LT.CrownRoast fucked around with this message at 02:54 on Mar 22, 2014

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

LT.CrownRoast posted:

I had it for a month, but then my cable provider added BeIN to their own streaming package so I cancelled. It had good video quality in the Mac app and on Roku, and one of the other sports channels has Chinese Super League, J League and K League games. It's not a bad deal at $10/mo if you're desperate for BeIN.

LT.CrownRoast
Mar 20, 2009

by XyloJW

trem_two posted:

I had it for a month, but then my cable provider added BeIN to their own streaming package so I cancelled. It had good video quality in the Mac app and on Roku, and one of the other sports channels has Chinese Super League, J League and K League games. It's not a bad deal at $10/mo if you're desperate for BeIN.

Ah cool, thanks.

psyer
Mar 26, 2013
Gus Johnson will be back in the booth with Eric Wynalda for Manchester United v. Bayern Munich on April 1st for FOX Sports 1.

Ho Chi Meeeeee
Jun 13, 2008

let me shovel out your brains
hang my image in your skull
so I can be the vision
in your nightmares from now on

psyer posted:

Gus Johnson will be back in the booth with Eric Wynalda for Manchester United v. Bayern Munich on April 1st for FOX Sports 1.

welp. it was a good tournament.

psyer
Mar 26, 2013
ESPN has announced 4 more analyst for their World Cup coverage in Efan Ekoku, Stewart Robson, Kasey Keller, and Alejandro Moreno.

http://espnmediazone.com/us/press-releases/2014/04/espn-names-four-additional-analysts-for-2014-fifa-world-cup-in-brazil/

quiet enjoyment
May 11, 2009

trem_two posted:

I quite like BeIN, would watch their streams for Barcelona matches... hmm. They would have Champions League right? I have NBC Sports Stream so I get all the premier league matches, adding BeIN might be cool

psyer
Mar 26, 2013

quiet enjoyment posted:

I quite like BeIN, would watch their streams for Barcelona matches... hmm. They would have Champions League right? I have NBC Sports Stream so I get all the premier league matches, adding BeIN might be cool

BeIN Sports USA does not have UEFA Champions League rights. FOX has UEFA Champions League rights until after 2017-2018.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

quiet enjoyment posted:

In the US they have La Liga, Serie A, Ligue 1, English Championship, Capital One Cup, but yeah Fox has CL and EL.

psyer
Mar 26, 2013
Bob Ley, Mike Tirco, and Lynsey Hipgrave will be the host for ESPN World Cup coverage.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/more/news/20140413/pat-tillman-shooter-espn-linsey-hipgrave/
https://twitter.com/lynseyhipgrave1/status/455776051806076928

Hardflip
Jul 21, 2007

Any news on sweet streaming options before the new season starts? Al Jaz was good for about a month last year until they geoblocked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

Hardflip posted:

Any news on sweet streaming options before the new season starts? Al Jaz was good for about a month last year until they geoblocked.

get a friend in the US to lend you their cable login so you can stream NBC sports

• Locked thread