Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

The Natural posted:

I've been thinking about getting Al Jazeera for a while.

Would it work and be in HD If I linked the TV up to the laptop?

If the game you are watching is in HD, and you link up your HDTV via an HDMI cable, then yes. But as mentioned, the Al Jazeera stream drops in and out of HD from time to time depending on your connection (and probably their server load). I don't know how one of their SD streams will look blown up on a large TV, but probably not great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

Hardflip posted:

Any news on sweet streaming options before the new season starts? Al Jaz was good for about a month last year until they geoblocked.

get a friend in the US to lend you their cable login so you can stream NBC sports

• Locked thread