Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cercueil
Sep 21, 2006

Synthetic Hermit posted:

Nintendo 64 Disk Drive

Only released in Japan. Plugged into an expansion port underneath the console (the only accessory to ever use the port), it enables the use of special game cartridges containing magnetic disks. It didn't sell very well.

Ooooh the N64DD...

I remember Nintendo Power having an article about some of the games for it and being really hyped for Mario Artist. So much that I traded in my copy of Mario Paint towards another game because I thought "Hey, the N64 version's gonna come out and it's so much better then SNES one. I won't miss it!" :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread