Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mederlock
Jun 23, 2012

You won't recognize Canada when I'm through with it
Grimey Drawer
Rush is my favourite band, and I got to see them in Edmonton on their Clockwork Angels in November(or December I'm not sure). It was loving fantastic. Their new songs were sooo much better then most of the stuff they've come out with in the last 10 years. If you get a chance to watch the concert video for it when its released, do yourself a favour and do it.

On the topic of favorite songs, I have to say Red Sector A is probably my choice. If I remember correctly, Getty Lee was the one who wrote the lyrics for it (might be wrong here), and the song was inspired by stories from Getty's mother, who was in the nazi concentration camps in Europe. The lyrics are sung with incredible emotion, and the song is just incredible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mederlock
Jun 23, 2012

You won't recognize Canada when I'm through with it
Grimey Drawer

BigFactory posted:

All The World's a Stage (1976)
Exit...Stage Left (1982)
A Show Of Hands (1987)
Different Stages (1998)
Rush In Rio (2002)
R30 (2004)
Snakes and Arrows Live (2007?)
Time Machine (2012?)

Exit...stage left has my favorite performance of YYZ on it and its a pretty great live album. Snakes and arrows live is quite good as well

• Locked thread