Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TastyAvocado
Dec 9, 2009
That's pretty much the exact corregidor list I have planned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TastyAvocado
Dec 9, 2009

Adam Kensai posted:

Are there a lot of cheesecaky-y models? The initial draw for me, just based on a quick look around the website, is that the female soldiers actually look like soldiers instead of strippers in tear away soldier outfits.

You must not have looked very hard.

TastyAvocado
Dec 9, 2009
Sorry bros that Mormaer is loving awesome.

TastyAvocado
Dec 9, 2009
There's no benefit, it's a disadvantage to make up for the fact that the proxies are otherwise undercosted.

TastyAvocado
Dec 9, 2009

Corbeau posted:

I use a touch of greenstuff for gap strength with some zap-a-gap for quick assembly. Combined, they're pretty amazing. I don't think I've had any fully-assembled mini with this method break.

This what I do too, make a couple cuts with a knife on the joining areas, a little GS, and a little glue and it seems to hold extremely well.

TastyAvocado
Dec 9, 2009

Pierzak posted:

And more to the point: these bases actually save a lot of time in greenstuffing/filling extra holes in standard ones, especially once you get to models with shorter tabs.

This is definitely true, cutting out space for the slot is the best, having to GS over three quarters of the open slot was awful.

TastyAvocado
Dec 9, 2009
http://infinitythegame.wikispot.org/Change_Facing

When someone gets hit they can turn around and so can every friendly model in their zone of control, so after your first order all of them would have turned around assuming they're close together. It was really stupid of the guy to have all of them facing away from somewhere an enemy model can come from though.

TastyAvocado
Dec 9, 2009
It looks like it does come with a bunch of stuff, and it looks like the stretch goals are going to be mostly extra little things. For example it comes with 15 of those crates that they only appear to be using 3 of in that picture. That's quite a few crates you can throw around to block LoS here and there. I suspect by the time it's funded it'll come with more than enough little stuff.

The most annoying thing to me are the little acrylic clips that you can't see well in the pictures but are more noticeable real life, but this seems to pull it off much better than that terraclips terrain that wyrd games did (mostly because the walls cover up all the clips holding the floor tiles together).

TastyAvocado
Dec 9, 2009
MA3 is already a normal roll, berserk doesn't stop it from going first. You still get the +9 but you have to survive.

TastyAvocado
Dec 9, 2009
You don't have to damage it, if you put the template down on the model its ODD is gone.

TastyAvocado
Dec 9, 2009
New Raiden, as cool as the last:

TastyAvocado fucked around with this message at 20:00 on May 9, 2014

TastyAvocado
Dec 9, 2009
I knew I was going to get it but holy poo poo. Haven't painted in a while but I'm definitely looking forward to jumping back on the wagon!

TastyAvocado
Dec 9, 2009
I'm also pretty amped about this:

Which will probably be a link box of these guys.

edit: hadn't seen these before:

Autocannon maybe, on a Yu Jing HI? :getin:.

TastyAvocado fucked around with this message at 22:06 on Jul 27, 2014

TastyAvocado
Dec 9, 2009
I note that they no longer have the bizarre negative BTS too.

Given that they took away combat camo causing normal rolls, I suspect they'll do the same with martial arts. Maybe we'll see abilities that give close combat units multiple dice rolls instead of going first.

Edit: What does the "S" stat mean?

TastyAvocado fucked around with this message at 17:42 on Aug 1, 2014

TastyAvocado
Dec 9, 2009

WAR FOOT posted:

The Kotail and the Invincibles seem quite cheap for what you're getting.

I can't watch the vid at the moment - Are there changes to CC to make it viable in actually -getting- there or just changes once you are there?

Either way, DAM19 Achilles :getin:

Keep in mind you have to choose a level of ma to use, you will almost always be best off with rolling two dice.

It didn't seem like there was any improved way of getting into cc, those modifiers do not affect an opponent's bs roll if they shoot you coming in. Who knows what the ma 4 and 5 special rules are though.

Zuyongs seem very good, in addition to being a nice cheap basic hi, those 2 breaker pistols they have means they have a b3 dam12 viral weapon for up close.

TastyAvocado
Dec 9, 2009
Yu Jing are soon going to get an HI with giant shoulder-mounted tag guns soooooooo...

TastyAvocado
Dec 9, 2009

osirisisdead posted:

Does the Active player measure his dodge movement from his final movement point or from the point where he gets shot, chosen by the Reactive Player?

You don't get any extra movement if you dodge in the active turn.

TastyAvocado
Dec 9, 2009

The Dark Project posted:

So for the sectorials, Ariadna is USAriadna and Kazak, Haqqislam is Khanate (I think)... Anyone know what the other sectorials will be?

We'll almost definitely see some kind of state army for yu jing, an indian faction for aleph, svarlaheima for pano. Probably a straight EI force for CA. Who knows for Tohaa, something with lots of chaksa maybe.

TastyAvocado
Dec 9, 2009
Good god everything looks so cool, I really need to get back to painting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TastyAvocado
Dec 9, 2009
That's too bad, Infinity could theoretically do lethal combat in a long campaign better than most settings because of cubes. How well would the combat rules work with miniatures?

• Locked thread