Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Hothtrooper44 posted:

I'm still around. IA 7 is closeish now. It is much bigger than any previous update which has caused it to take awhile.

Just a few fixes for newly implemented sets from other authors must be done in addition to some more coding of the dynamic leveled list alteration component being added in v7.

Talos Armor is getting close too, and it will be a decent sized quest mod with voiced npcs and multiple sets of armor etc.

Good to hear. I'll update the OP with version 7 once it's out. Also, will the Talos Armor mod be as frustrating as the Aesir Armor quest? Because quite a few people have expressed frustration with that horribly long dungeon.

Content: I have added all the info for Seorin's SPERG mod in the appropriate place. Weapons and Armors are complete, and I hope to knock out DLC mods before I leave for work this afternoon. I'm still compiling all the major gameplay mods. It's taking me a while because I'm adding mods that change gameplay a lot, and not just tweaks, etc. An example would be Frostfall. It was originally categorized as an immersion mod back in the old thread, but since it really does change a big chunk of gameplay, I'll be adding it to the gameplay section. The same goes for RN&D. Hopefully I can get the general mods out of the way by Wednesday and then get started on Visual modding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inverness
Feb 4, 2009

Fully configurable personal assistant.
SPERG seems really promising. I think I'll need to start a new game soon enough to check it out.

I love the idea of perks that allow a skill to be used in different ways with other skills.

The Man From Melmac
Sep 8, 2008
Should I bother with Open Cities, or is it still more trouble than it's worth?

Last time I used an open cities mod there were fifty million compatibility patches, performance issues, and lots of glitches despite.

Raygereio
Nov 12, 2012

Benjamin Black posted:

Should I bother with Open Cities, or is it still more trouble than it's worth?
Last time I used an open cities mod there were fifty million compatibility patches, performance issues, and lots of glitches despite.
I wouldn't bother with it. The last version before 1.9 hit worked pretty well, but the last patch caused Open Cities to have performance/CTD/freezing issues and Arthmoor gave up on it.

Raygereio fucked around with this message at 23:24 on Sep 2, 2013

emTme3
Nov 7, 2012

by Hand Knit

Apoplexy posted:

[SkyUI] also does hotkeys, so More Hotkeys Please is also worth ditching from the OP.

It does? How? I've been using MHP and I love how powerful it is, but it's also slow as gently caress and random keys keep getting stuck all the time.

All I need are single-press keys that equip a different spell in each hand, and keys that cycle through shouts/powers. gently caress that autocast noise.

edit: I guess you're talking about the favorites grouping, but I can't quite figure out how to make that do what I want.

Inverness posted:

SPERG seems really promising. I think I'll need to start a new game soon enough to check it out.

I love the idea of perks that allow a skill to be used in different ways with other skills.

SPERG is loving awesome, and you should get it immediately. I played a shitload of vanilla at launch and SPERG makes the game at least 2x as fun just by itself.

emTme3 fucked around with this message at 01:21 on Sep 3, 2013

Inverness
Feb 4, 2009

Fully configurable personal assistant.

splifyphus posted:

SPERG is loving awesome, and you should get it immediately. I played a shitload of vanilla at launch and SPERG makes the game at least 2x as fun just by itself.
My current character is level 52. It's a bit late for me to dump in something like that. I will try it with my next character. And this time I'll actually use the illusion school for once.

Ghostwoods
May 9, 2013

Say "Cheese!"
While I'm here, may I immodestly plug Uncle Sheogorath's Really Helpful Hints and Tips for inclusion? Quoting the info file, "It removes all of the loading screen hints and tips in the game and replaces them with a blend of helpful, enlightening, confusing, untrue, insane, funny and/or peculiar observations from Sheogorath, the Daedric Prince of Madness."

To my astonishment, it seems to have somehow gathered over 1000 endorsements. It's been a while since I last checked. I am, actually, touched. In the head. And also... Well, maybe not, eh?

When I have the time, I do now plan to update it to include the DLC tips, some of the more popular mods, and additional general rambling craziness, but not until my life is a little less hectic.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Ghostwoods posted:

While I'm here, may I immodestly plug Uncle Sheogorath's Really Helpful Hints and Tips for inclusion? Quoting the info file, "It removes all of the loading screen hints and tips in the game and replaces them with a blend of helpful, enlightening, confusing, untrue, insane, funny and/or peculiar observations from Sheogorath, the Daedric Prince of Madness."

To my astonishment, it seems to have somehow gathered over 1000 endorsements. It's been a while since I last checked. I am, actually, touched. In the head. And also... Well, maybe not, eh?

When I have the time, I do now plan to update it to include the DLC tips, some of the more popular mods, and additional general rambling craziness, but not until my life is a little less hectic.

This is the best mod ever made for the ANY game.

Mzbundifund
Nov 5, 2011

I'm afraid so.
It's true, SPERG and Uncle Sheogorath's are the first mods I install. Apocalypse spell pack is the third.

emTme3
Nov 7, 2012

by Hand Knit

Inverness posted:

My current character is level 52. It's a bit late for me to dump in something like that. I will try it with my next character. And this time I'll actually use the illusion school for once.

Yeah it pretty much requires a clean save. Every perk tree is overhauled. Maybe if you reset all your perks and saved first, but still not a great idea.

I'm looking through my list to see what mods I can recommend, and one that's not in the OP yet is the Excellent Racials Package. Basically triples all the powers/abilities that each race gets, making them all much more interesting and unique. None of them have felt terribly overpowered to me as of yet, but I'm only running two characters right now, an Orc and an Argonian.

The Orc is an illusion necro, and one of her new ablities is shockwave, which causes a mini earthquake when you jump, once per combat instance. It's hilariously antithetical to the character, but that's my own fault for trying to be edgy with an Orc mage I guess. It's pretty fun to be able to knock everyone down when I get discovered though - unless I'm in a town, in which case I just aggro'd every single NPC for miles around. :banjo:

Still a very fun mod, just check your poo poo before rolling a new character.

Oh poo poo, also Skytweak. Let's you change just about anything about the game on the fly. Can't imagine playing without it.

emTme3 fucked around with this message at 01:58 on Sep 3, 2013

Ghostwoods
May 9, 2013

Say "Cheese!"

ded posted:

This is the best mod ever made for the ANY game.

Mzbundifund posted:

It's true, SPERG and Uncle Sheogorath's are the first mods I install.

Wow. Thank you both. Seriously, that's really lovely of you. Also, ded, I'm disturbed to note that your username is the first three letters of my surname. It must be a sign of some sort. Probably involving ham.

So there really does have to be an update if people -- you and you, for example -- actually like the damned thing.
I'll get my thinking cap on.

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Tyrannosaurs in P-51 Volkswagens!

The Draugr guy is OK, it's his elf companion in that inn who's got the most grating voice and fake accent I've ever heard. I wince whenever she opens her mouth.

Haven't come across any actual quests involving Interesting NPCs. I just love installing the mod that lets you be a bard then rolling around the map performing all over with the egotistical bard from Dragonsbridge.

Geomancing
Jan 8, 2004

I am not an egghead. I am well-read.
I uninstalled Interesting NPCs because I found their voice acting to be generally low-quality, and I could always tell when they were added in by the mod because they NEVER SHUT UP. You walk up to someone in a tavern and they spill their entire life's story at you with zero prompting. I got to the point where I'd talk to someone to see if they had a quest, get five or six uninterrupted screens of text before I can say anything, and go 'Oh you're one of them.' and exit out of the conversation, so I just uninstalled it. I don't use followers ever, so I never got much out of it.

Cerevisiae
Jul 19, 2009

I'll protect you, Mayor!

Saint Sputnik posted:

The Draugr guy is OK, it's his elf companion in that inn who's got the most grating voice and fake accent I've ever heard. I wince whenever she opens her mouth.

Haven't come across any actual quests involving Interesting NPCs. I just love installing the mod that lets you be a bard then rolling around the map performing all over with the egotistical bard from Dragonsbridge.

My problem with him is his voice doesn't fit his character at all. He sounds like a teen acting tough when he's supposed to be much older.

I've done three quests so far, A Paper Mirror, Way of the Nine, and Forgotten Lore. Of the three Paper Mirror was probably the most interesting but least involved. It involves finding a book that describes your actions of finding the book, reading it, and then going to talk to a man in an inn about a job. Way of the Nine was about a Blades pupil who was learning a all but forgotten fighting style from her master and then using it to kill him before she could learn the last of it and now trying to find another way to learn it. It's a pretty stock story. Forgotten Lore is somewhat interesting about the founder of the mage's guild having hidden some final research in code in some of his books and it being stolen. I was a little disappointed by the ending of it but apparently there's a follow up quest for it that's supposed to tie up loose ends. Except I haven't done all the prerequisites for it to be available yet.

futile
May 18, 2009
While we're all on the topic of Interesting NPCs, it looks like 3.0 is due for release tomorrow. This is one of my favorite mods. There are some characters with exceptionally poor voice acting, but from my experience there are far more well done characters so I can overlook that. As some have stated you will definitely run into a lot of characters wanting to tell you their life story for nothing. Especially in taverns. But hey, some drunk lonely gently caress wanting to talk your ear off at a bar? Seems like iNPC has this realism thing down really well.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I'm having a weird ENB issue. I'm using SkyRealism ENB evolved (the current version) with ENB 0213 and when it loads up I'm getting a big red text message telling me that it'd detected hardware anti-aliasing and so a few features won't be available.
So I checked Catalyst and nope, no multisampling turned on. It's also definitely turned off in the Skyrim launcher. I even went ahead and set it to 0 in every .ini file even remotely related to Skyrim. No dice. I can't get SSAO.
Google doesn't seem to have a fix for it, hopefully one of you guys has come across it and solved it with your powerful goon brain!

Orange Crush Rush
May 7, 2009

You don't need thumbs for revenge

Scyantific posted:

Insanity's Weapons Collection: From the author of Unique Uniques comes an incredibly detailed collection of new items. Most of them are katanas, but he has gone and brought back the Morrowind styled Dwemer weapons as well. Also included in his collection are Goldbrand, the Umbra Sword, and Chrysamere. Now if only he went back and remade Trueflame and Hopesfire (and maybe Stendarr's Hammer)...

Just wanted to point out that Morrowloot does add Goldbrand and Chrysamere, along with Hopesfire and Stendarr's Hammer (doesn't add Umbra though), and a whole lot of other artifacts.

They are also Balls Hard to find, I've been playing with Morrowloot forever and out of the entire list (as seen here) I've found like, 4 of the Artifacts.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Orange Crush Rush posted:

Just wanted to point out that Morrowloot does add Goldbrand and Chrysamere, along with Hopesfire and Stendarr's Hammer (doesn't add Umbra though), and a whole lot of other artifacts.

They are also Balls Hard to find, I've been playing with Morrowloot forever and out of the entire list (as seen here) I've found like, 4 of the Artifacts.

Yeah but have you seen how they look? They look really drat ugly. Maybe I'll ask Insanity and Trainwiz if they could combine them. Train's loot with Insanity's textures/meshes.

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

Ghostwoods posted:

Wow. Thank you both. Seriously, that's really lovely of you. Also, ded, I'm disturbed to note that your username is the first three letters of my surname. It must be a sign of some sort. Probably involving ham.

So there really does have to be an update if people -- you and you, for example -- actually like the damned thing.
I'll get my thinking cap on.

Uncle Sheo's comments are a favorite part of my game. Really great stuff. You really need to add a comment on the Falskaar author claiming a completely bug free mof.

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

Ghostwoods posted:

I love the comment that complains it isn't TRUE insanity, as if he's a connoisseur

Emong
May 31, 2011

perpair to be annihilated

Has anyone used this mod, and if so is it as incredibly janky as it appears?

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Gonna give SPERG a try for the first time, been playing with SkyRe for a while but I got to the later levels (that the mod is supposed to be balanced for) and found the problem that my character felt like every other character I've ever played to high level, and that's boring. Don't like that most characters boil down to "Weapons or Magic? Would you like to minor in Stealth?" Look forward to some fun.

EDIT: I want to say that "Live Another Life" is probably the greatest single mod ever. I always felt that the main quest in Skyrim was very, very weak compared to Morrowind and even Oblivion, and that dragon shouts are a neat idea that were implemented poorly. The idea of starting out in a location that means you will have a completely different gameplay experience, sometimes not getting around to becoming the Dragonborn until way later, is brilliant.

cams fucked around with this message at 07:02 on Sep 3, 2013

Orange Crush Rush
May 7, 2009

You don't need thumbs for revenge

Scyantific posted:

Yeah but have you seen how they look? They look really drat ugly. Maybe I'll ask Insanity and Trainwiz if they could combine them. Train's loot with Insanity's textures/meshes.

I thought Trainwiz did use Insanity's models for Morrowloot? For Chrysamere and Goldbrand at least. The only real ugly ones in Morrowloot to me are Scourge and Eledion's Ward, Trainwiz said that's because he can't find anything better for them.

Gorgar
Dec 2, 2012

Ghostwoods posted:

The original was pretty inspired stuff, I thought.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Inverness posted:

My game seems to to be crashing repeatedly when heading northwest from Falkreath. Twice it happened when opening my favorites menu, the other few times it happened randomly just when walking towards the road. Does anyone know of any popular mods that might cause issues in the area?
Have you installed Skyrim Performance Monitor and checked to see if you're hitting the 3.1 GB limit in that particular area? Check that out. I really can't see anything that could be causing a CTD in your mod list off the top of my head.

Ghostwoods posted:

Somehow I managed to miss both this and Khajit-speak. I will now rectify that mistake and add them to the UI section.

Magic section is completed, hoping to have animations done in the morning when I wake up (should be hilariously simple), and hopefully I can knock out the Quests and Locations section too.

Remember, if you have some good mods you'd like to recommend, post them up and I'll add them to their appropriate section!

Sevalar
Jul 10, 2009

HEY RADICAL LARRY HOW ABOUT A HAIRCUT

****MIC TO THE WILLY***
Took me ages to get requiem working but I THINK I'm there now. Skyui was crashing upon opening inventory/containers but I fixed it by removing the .swf files in the interface folder. That stopped the ctd's thankfully.

Why does a menu mod need shock wave?

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

simosimo posted:

Took me ages to get requiem working but I THINK I'm there now. Skyui was crashing upon opening inventory/containers but I fixed it by removing the .swf files in the interface folder. That stopped the ctd's thankfully.

Why does a menu mod need shock wave?

Because Bethesda coded the UI menu in Flash and never bothered to release the source code. Which is why UI mods are really hard to work on. The SkyUI team has done a really great job with what they were given, I'll give them that.

Akalies
May 31, 2000

Funky See Funky Do posted:

I'm having a weird ENB issue. I'm using SkyRealism ENB evolved (the current version) with ENB 0213 and when it loads up I'm getting a big red text message telling me that it'd detected hardware anti-aliasing and so a few features won't be available.

Just throwing poo poo out there, but are you using Mod Organizer? MO isolates the Skyrim .ini files into it's own profile directories.

Along the same lines, has anyone run across the SMAA injector dll not working with certain ENB presets? I'm using SkyRealism with the latest ENB.dll, and for whatever reason it refuses to work. Independently the SMAA injector works fine, and it's worked fine with other configs, but now it's doing nothing.

Jetamo
Nov 8, 2012

alright.

alright, mate.
Man, I still want to try and do a Skyrim mod. Haven't done modding since Oblivion, and it was a lovely mod-that-required-a-mod-and-also-a-DLC thing. Thing is, since then I've learned how to actually model(woo) so I'd want to make some sort of model. Probably a lovely sword, or just for jokes TF2's Eyelander or something.

As far as I know however, the version of Blender I'm using doesn't have a NifTools plugin thingy yet. Which puts a damper on my plans, but oh well.

EDIT: As an aside, haha oh wow, this mod. Brhuce Hammar. I think I like this guy. :allears:

Jetamo fucked around with this message at 09:27 on Sep 3, 2013

Tzarnal
Dec 26, 2011

Hey guys. Lets talk about Leveling a bit. Specifically Experience Mods.

Skyrim is perhaps the first Elderscrolls game that can claim to have a perfectly fine default leveling system. Sure its flawed but its not particularly broken or counter-intuitive. Unless you stick a lot of effort into leveling up skills with minimal actual in-game power gain you won't screw yourself over by making the monsters too hard like in Oblivion. Best of all you don't need to plan out exactly what skills to train to get good levelup bonuses.

Some complexity was lost along the way, there are less skills and attributes are gone. In return we've got Perks now. A fair trade in my mind. And we've seen many mods that change the Perk system. Some just rebalanced them, some completely overhaul. Mods like SkyRe and Requiem don't simply change Perks but also tie those changes into many other game wide changes. Over the years people have invented quite a few ways to improve leveling systems. In Morrowind those all still took the shape of the original idea behind TES leveling. Doing A thing made you better at Doing That Thing. In Oblivion we saw the same efforts, in fact a few of the popular Morrowind mods simply had their basic ideas behind how leveling should work ported over.

However there was also another approach, ye olde venerable XP system. Oblivion XP. There is nothing wrong with the TES idea, in fact I quite enjoy it. But I also like the XP system, mostly because it rewards Accomplishment more than it rewards Repetition. Obllvion XP was fairly popular, its still 44th on the Nexus Most Endorsed files of all time for Oblivion. It spawned quite a few plugins for many of the bigger overhauls and quest mods.

The basic idea behind Oblivion XP was that as you did things like finish quests, closing Oblivion gates, getting Deadric Artifacts and naturally killing people. Doing so gave you XP, get enough XP and you can level up, as you levelup you can increase skill and attributes. This should be very familiar, it works like this in basically any game with an XP system ever.

There was an early attempt to add an XP system to Skyrim, SkyXP by weimer. It works well enough but suffers a few issues, it was made before SkyUI created the ability for mods to have their own UI panels. In an attempt to work around that it used a special inventory where taking out a specific item increased up a corresponding skill. Its not been updated and this clumsiness makes it rather user unfriendly.

A second attempt was DFB - XP Mod Redone by Darkfirebird. This mod tries to support both users with SKSE and SkyUI and those without. By default it uses an inventory system similar to SkyXP but it has optional support for a SkyUI menu. Which certainly makes it a loss let awkward to use when installed with that.

However XP Mod Redone's XP mechanics leave something to be desired. Skyrim and its level system add some complexity to leveling up that you did not encounter in Morrowind or Oblivion. Selecting Perks, Selecting which one of Health, Stamina and Magicka and most importantly Adding Perk points to the player require going through the default levelup menu. Especially when working without SKSE.

SkyXP fixed this by turning its experience into a point buy system. Everything you did got you XP, and you bought skill increases directly with that XP, the higher a skill the more XP it would cost. Leveling up a skill counted towards a normal character level just as normal in Skyrim. Which took care of the actual character leveling neatly.

XP Mod Redone doesn't do this exactly. It chooses to have its own internal level system, and leveling up gives you a number of points to spend on skills, skill that still have a scaling cost. Ultimately this to me is its greatest weak point, its too convoluted. I used it for about a day but quickly gave up on it for that reason.

About a week ago I spotted SXP - Skyrim Experience Mod by eins on the nexus. SXP is a "Modern" mod, it works purely through a nice SkyUI mod interface and its experience system works like SkyXP in that you buy skill increases directly from your earned xp leaving the actual Level completely up to Skyrim.

Using it is probably about as simple as you can make this sort of mod. Its Nexus description page is full of awkward English from an obviously Japanese author but don't let that fool you, it is perfectly clear in game. It also has the ability to turn some of your XP into Perk points and I'm hoping it will add something that lets me buy Health, Magicka and Stamina with XP so I can try it without using the normal skyrim levelup process. Its going to be tricky to convert what you've bought to an actual level though. I've been using it these past few days and I really enjoy it. So if you want to try an XP mod for Skyrim I recommend this one.

Hothtrooper44
Jul 10, 2013

Scyantific posted:

Also, will the Talos Armor mod be as frustrating as the Aesir Armor quest? Because quite a few people have expressed frustration with that horribly long dungeon.

It will be 12 quests long. There is no dungeon built for this mod. This is not a standard draugr romp, but instead this quest chain will lead the user to all the places, people, and quests that already exist that explain who Talos is - and then do a task related to the specific part of Talos they just learned about. By the end of this quest chain, the user will see just how deeply ingrained Talos already is into Skyrim and really feel like they have done justice by him after Skyrim turned their backs on him. There is a cool twist at the end too.

Gilg
Oct 10, 2002

Tzarnal posted:

...Experience mods...
Thanks for the write-up Tzarnal. I loved Oblivion XP and, although Skyrim's skill leveling is a lot better than Oblivion's, I've also wanted to try an XP mod to see if I preferred it. Like you, I used DFB for a short while, but it never really clicked for me. I'll keep an eye on SXP and try it on my next character.

willjbish
Nov 8, 2011
I really hate the Daedric armor in Oblivion and Skyrim. I came across this little mod http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/17664/ which adds the armor from Morrowind. It has some flaws, but I think it looks great. You can even replace the default Daedric armor if you move files around.

E: I'd go with one of the older versions as it seems the new one adds some glowing effects.

willjbish fucked around with this message at 16:42 on Sep 3, 2013

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Tzarnal posted:

Experience Mod :words:

I like this. If you don't mind, I'd like to stick this in the OP.

Nymix
Mar 3, 2013

Undeath seems to be a really promising mod, it's just a shame that it's riddled with bugs and glitches. I installed it and played through the questline and really enjoyed it - I hope the author gets his act together and continues to work on it. In the meantime, bugs include breaking the Thieves Guild and College of Winterhold questlines. Definitely an OP-worthy mod once it's fixed.

Emong
May 31, 2011

perpair to be annihilated

The guy behind Apocalypse Spell Package released Thunderchild a few days ago and it looks pretty cool. It adds a bunch of new shouts and some little minigames to play to unlock them.

Mzbundifund
Nov 5, 2011

I'm afraid so.

Morgoth posted:

Undeath seems to be a really promising mod, it's just a shame that it's riddled with bugs and glitches. I installed it and played through the questline and really enjoyed it - I hope the author gets his act together and continues to work on it. In the meantime, bugs include breaking the Thieves Guild and College of Winterhold questlines. Definitely an OP-worthy mod once it's fixed.

I was looking at Undeath earlier, trying to decide if I want to install it. Could you elaborate on these bugs and glitches? By 'breaking' do you mean the Thieves' Guild and College of Winterhold quests are impossible to complete? Too easy to complete?

Nymix
Mar 3, 2013

Mzbundifund posted:

I was looking at Undeath earlier, trying to decide if I want to install it. Could you elaborate on these bugs and glitches? By 'breaking' do you mean the Thieves' Guild and College of Winterhold quests are impossible to complete? Too easy to complete?

I'll have a look in the comments section now (for the quest names), but I know for definite that it prevents quests near the start of both questlines from auto-starting, but also from being force-started. Extra bug is that high leveled bandits appear near Riverwood due to some E3 content being activated.

e:

Some guy posted:

I discovered a problem.

When going through Winterhold, without any other Questline mods, this mod bugs Under Saarthal. After speaking to the Arch Mage, this quest inhibits the next quest, Hitting the Books, from automatically starting. Additionally, it inhibits the quest, Hitting the Books, from forcibly starting via console commands.

I think the thieves guild related breakage is related to the E3 nonsense.

The author is aware of the E3 stuff and is working on a patch due sometime this week.

Nymix fucked around with this message at 18:35 on Sep 3, 2013

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Tyrannosaurs in P-51 Volkswagens!

Hothtrooper44 posted:

It will be 12 quests long. There is no dungeon built for this mod. This is not a standard draugr romp, but instead this quest chain will lead the user to all the places, people, and quests that already exist that explain who Talos is - and then do a task related to the specific part of Talos they just learned about. By the end of this quest chain, the user will see just how deeply ingrained Talos already is into Skyrim and really feel like they have done justice by him after Skyrim turned their backs on him. There is a cool twist at the end too.

Sounds very Morrowindy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leelee
Jul 31, 2012

Syntax Error
Is there any mod out there that ever fixed the glass cases not holding anything in the Hearthfire homes? That drives me crazy that I can't store any daggers or anything, and all I can do with those cases is open and close them.

• Locked thread