Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Razage
Nov 12, 2007

I'm sorry,
I can't hear you over the sound of how HIP I am.

Okay, what the hell is this?

Space Station 13 is a 2D top-down Multiplayer RPG/intrigue/beat'em up game on the BYOND platform/engine that nobody's ever heard of. The game itself is broadly about the crew of the station having to defend themselves from traitors, nuclear operatives, wizards (in space!), changlings, and ultimately other crew members.

Each crew member is another player, the amount of players fluctuates between 20 – 50 depending on when you log in. The game is played in rounds, each one a separate game. This will be explained further in the videos.

Wait, I heard about this game, it's really complicated, why would anyone play it!

Let's just get right to it: SS13 is not an easy or intuitive game to play at all. The interface can be buggy and the BYOND engine lags like hell. Also, doing things is about as cumbersome as juggling chainsaws while on fire.

However, in spite of these shortcomings it's an absolute blast to play. Because nearly all characters are players and the rounds are only about 30-60 minutes each, the game is always a unique experience every round. With a variety of game modes and the coders always adding new features, the experience never gets stale.

So what are you going to be doing?

I'm going to show you guys the game from the perspective of all the different jobs on the station (with the exception of the Head of Security since that one is restricted to approved players) and also show how the game works and the basic mechanics for doing things.

I won't be revealing any of the lesser known secrets of the game, because a lot of fun can be had from discovering these things yourself. Also, the admins have a habit of changing these things once they're widely known to keep abuse down.

Thread rules

No posting of chemistry recepies or the lesser known secrets. If you're unsure, then don't post it.
Don't post about how you got banned or some other drama crating stuff.

Thread Participation

Due to the nature of the game, I'll have to create a random name prior to joining. Suggest names for me to use, they have to follow some basic rules:
Have a first name and a last name, both capitalized.
Start with an honorific title and then a last name.
You can use conjunctions, like my name ingame is usually “Zhar the Mad” so that's fine.

Also, suggest gimmick-job combinations if you have any ideas. The main rule here is that it can't get me banned and I'll be the judge of what will get me banned or not.

Episodes:
Episode 1: Introduction and Staff Assistant Daily Motion
Episode 2: The quick and the slipped (Janitor) Daily Motion
Episode 3: The Good Father (Chaplin) Daily Motion: Part 1 Part 2
Episode 4: Drug Computer (AI) Daily Motion: Part 1 Part 2 will be up when Daily Motion stops being annoying.
Episode 5: The Dirt on Space Station 13 (Scientist) Daily Motion: Part 1 Part 2
Episode 6: A Master of his Quarters (Quartermaster) Daily Motion
Episode 7: Builder Bot (Cyborg) Dailymotion
Episode 8: A Miner Inconvenience (Mining) Daily Motion.
Episode 9: A Thing Happened Daily Motion Part 1 Part 2
Episode 10: Green Thumb Daily Motion coming soon.
Episode 11: The Solarium Daily Motion: Part 1 Part 2
Episode 12: Quantum Portal
Episode 13: A Change of Heart (Changeling Round!)
Episode 14: What's for Dinner? Daily Motion
Episode 15: Marry Spacemas! Daily Motion: Part 1 Part 2
Episode 16: Bomb Carts (Detective)
Episode 17: Ham for Dinner Daily Motion: Part 1 Part 2
Episode 18: Have a Secure Day (Security) Daily Motion:Part 1 Part 2
Episode 19: Medical Assistance (Doctor) Daily Motion: Part 1 Part 2
Episode 20: And Then I got High (Captain) Daily Motion: Part 1 Part 2
Episode 21: Worst Wizard Ever (Wizard Round!) Daily Motion: Part 1 Part 2
Episode 22: Traitor Botanist Daily Motion
Episode 23: Wizarding 2 The Redemption Daily Motion
Episode 24: The Gang Daily Motion rejects this video? Weird.
Episode 25: How About a Friendly Game of Chess? Daily Motion
Bonus to 25: A Different Perspective
Episode 25A: An old Friend Daily Motion
Episode 25B: Just Blobbin Daily Motion
Episode 26: DEEP DANGER
Episode 27: Polite Station 13
Episode 28: Get dat Disk!
Episode 29: The Research Director
Episode 30: Shooting up
Episode 31: Daeren's Space Station 13
Episode 32: BLOOD
Episode 33: Feeling Clonesome
Episode 34: Eli Vox's SS13
Episode 35: Digital Clown
Episode 36: Just Another day as CE
Episode 37: Danger! Danger! High Voltage
Episode 38: Stanta Claws the Cyborg
Episode 39: An old Atmos Tech
Episode 40: A Bombing and Tradio
Episode 41: Magical Elixer
Episode 42: How to Wizard by Peter Xanax
Episode 43: A bad day to be a Roboticist

Bonus Reels
Bonus 1: Highlights from a boring QM round. Daily Motion
Bonus 2: Clown Captain Daily Motion Part 1 Part 2
Bonus 3: Technical Difficulty!
Bonus 4: Just Blow it all up
Bonus 5: Escape is Fire
Bonus 6: Craptain Convention Daily Motion
Bonus 7: What is Happening! Forums User NeoGeo0823 has a different interpretation
Welcome Back Bonus!

Other Let's Plays of Space Station 13
Plumphelmetpunk has a pretty good series of Let's Plays on this, going all the way back to Overy Station: https://www.youtube.com/user/PlumpHelmetPunk/videos
Jebadiah Kermin also does some SS13: https://www.youtube.com/user/ss13jkts/videos

More Information
Thread in the Games forum: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3551842 (Also has links to the wiki and SS13 server forums)
SS13 Wiki, shows you how to play the game and info on pretty much everything: http://wiki.ss13.co/Main_Page
:siren: Tickets and Fines Log: http://goonhub.com/tickets Recommended viewing! :siren:

This is art

Razage fucked around with this message at 23:45 on Mar 11, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Razage
Nov 12, 2007

I'm sorry,

1stGear posted:

Oh god. There's no way everyone on the station, up to and including admins, is going to gently caress with you once they see you on the station from now on.

That's why after this video and the next that's already recorded, I'm using random names so nobody except the admins will know it's me, and at least they'll be funny about it.

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

Your first gimmick character should be a chef doing everything he can to cause as much flatulence as possible throughout the station (potentially by filling the station personnel with questionable foods). He will be named SPHINCTER SYMPHONY and will dress up as an 18th-century musician, complete with a powdered wig if you can find one. Been awhile since I played SS13, can't recall what all the clothing options are.

There's cooler things to do as a chef, but you'd get banned.

You can still get up to a lot of trouble as Chef and not get banned. It's one of my favorite jobs so we'll see what I can get up to. 18th century musician might be tricky but there's some options that'll get me close!

Razage
Nov 12, 2007

I'm sorry,

Donnerberg posted:

That first episode was pretty decent, went out with a bang. You could maybe have examined some people when you were a ghost and explained what their equipment and injuries indicated or something like that, but all around it was a nice introduction.

There's a lot to explain in this game. I think every video will probably have more explanations of various things like that.

Razage
Nov 12, 2007

I'm sorry,

Yapping Eevee posted:

Well, went in and gave things a try on the two Goonstation servers. I managed to learn a couple of things.

One, being in Australia did not sit well with the servers, which caused me to fly down hallways instead of taking single steps. :sweatdrop:

Two, it's not terribly satisfying to walk off the shuttle, stumble around a few turns and get ambushed by a changling spitting acid in your face. :cripes:

Yeah, those are things that happen.

Changelings are always carousing the arrival shuttle because a lot of people join and then go AFK, so it's a free meal for them. Keep at it, you'll figure things out eventually. Always have the wiki open in another window so you can refer to it for how to do things.

Razage
Nov 12, 2007

I'm sorry,

Supernorn posted:

I gave your LP channel a shout-out on the official @spacestation13 twitter, so you have to keep making these videos now! Also please follow us if you enjoy the game. We mostly give updates on the Standalone SS13 Remake, but occasionally point out cool goings on with BYOND SS13.

Thanks, this is proving to be more popular then I anticipated!

Yapping Eevee posted:

Hey, guess what? I managed to get a reasonably less laggy session today. Spawned as traitor. Gave self fake moustache by accident. Spawned the other Staff Assistant item, played around with it. Got nabbed by a Security Officer and the ship's detective in short order, interrogated by the extremely drunk detective and thrown in the brig for a three-way traitor deathmatch. :psyduck:

If only I'd known how to throw punches. This game is still amazing. More videos, more!

My plan is to post around 2 - 3 videos per week, and I should be able to get one up tomorrow barring unforeseen circumstances. I think you guys will like it.

Also, I'm going to put this in the OP but I completely forgot to give you guys that link to the tickets and fines log: http://craftools.com/goonstationhub/tickets

Basically what this is: The Security Officers and Heads of the Station can issue a ticket or fine to a member of the crew or pretty much anything for any reason. These are often very hilarious. Let it tide you over in between videos.

Razage
Nov 12, 2007

I'm sorry,

Ciaphas posted:

Should I know who (or what) this officer Beepsky is, that some of those tickets refer to?

He's an automated security droid. If you're on his poo poo list he'll stun and handcuff you. He's also difficult to get away from and is relentless. The guard buddies are like Beepsky but have a few more options, they are also pretty relentless. You can lose them by going into space or being on the other side of the station, but that's about your only hope of getting away from them.

Beepsky will generally arrest you if you whip out a gun and aren't a sec officer, or if someone's used a traitor item called a cryptographic sequencer on him, then he arrests everyone.

Razage
Nov 12, 2007

I'm sorry,
:siren: Space Station 13: Episode 2: The quick and the slipped (Janitor) :siren:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpBxqZYgem8&feature=youtu.be

Some comments: I was a jerk Janitor, but I did do my job as well. Don't make a habit of playing like this as one might get horribly cluwned. This round went really well!

Also, because you're all just so goddamn special:

Bonus Highlight Reel from a boring round: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_tSuyDBZV8

Razage
Nov 12, 2007

I'm sorry,

HaitianDivorce posted:

YouTube says the video isn't available on mobile. Sucks; I was looking forward to an uneventful forty five minute video of obsessively tidying a space station. :(

I'm sad because even if you see the video it's anything but uneventful. Your hopes were dashed before the video was uploaded =(

Razage
Nov 12, 2007

I'm sorry,
I fixed the link in the OP.

I'll have to investigate where else I can post the videos. I can also start recording with no background music but the game doesn't have a lot of audio so the video's would get quiet (The background music is just Grooveshark's Ambient Station, I don't even pick it). I can't edit the audio out of the existing episodes because it's all mixed into one stream prior to being recorded.

Razage
Nov 12, 2007

I'm sorry,

Gimmick Account posted:

Oh yeah, I should note that this incident happened about two years ago. It was just one of a series of very bad admin/admin friends experiences that caused me to retreat to my janitorial cabinet.

There used to be some of that going on way back, and it caused me to take a hiatus too. Things are better now, though.

Kanthulhu posted:

This looks like it could be fun. Not really convinced the game is raelly good right now from what I've seen so far, but the potential for chaos is great and that is good.

Which profession are you thinking about playing next, OP?

The next two video's are already recorded and I'm not spoiling 'em!

However, submit ideas for names or profession/gimmick ideas! I do plan to play all the professions (Even the dreaded security officer) at some point.

Steak Flavored Gum posted:

You could use Creative Commons music.

http://freemusicarchive.org/genre/Ambient/ <--- load some of these into a playlist and go.

Are a lot of them terrible? Sure. But who cares... there's thousands of songs and nobody's really paying that much attention to the music anyway.

This looks cool and I'll see if I can work it into my existing setup. For now, I am uploading to Daily motion as well (In the process of uploading the first episode as I type this), it's a good idea to have mirrors anyway because what if Youtube goes down, how will we all get our LP fix of SS13 then!

Razage
Nov 12, 2007

I'm sorry,

Yapping Eevee posted:

But wouldn't that mean revealing some of the secret chemistry recipes to us at some point? :v:

Daeren posted:

So long as Razange isn't making grog, sarin, or the other elaborate and/or kept-quiet-for-a-goddamn-reason recipes I don't really give a gently caress what he shows in chemistry, so long as he uses common sense.

please don't make us have to deal with an armada of space-lube-extinguisher copycats or whatever

I don't know a lot of chemistry recipes, and the few good ones that I do know I think are changed now. I have no idea how to make Grog, Sarin, Boosters, or VX Gas or any of that stuff, I think the only one I know that I would keep secret is Black Powder and I'll just do an edit when I make it if I use it for some reason.

Figuring out the really complicated Chem recipes involves a lot of work and possibly some amount of OCD. The fortunate thing is that they're not really needed to have fun in Chemistry and the really fun chemicals are pretty basic.

Razage
Nov 12, 2007

I'm sorry,
Daily Motion links are up. Now the LP is 100% more German friendly!

Razage
Nov 12, 2007

I'm sorry,

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Also drugs/booze-wise, you won't get in trouble if you make it perfectly clear just what you're giving away will do. I've had people knock me down just to get ahold of the entire bottle despite warnings of "more than one shot WILL CAUSE BRAIN DAMAGE" when I give them a taste from a shotglass.

Eh, you don't even need to do that unless something will kill a guy. Even then, people generally know that eating random poo poo is a Cavat Emptor affair.

Razage
Nov 12, 2007

I'm sorry,

Kanthulhu posted:

It seems the case with this game is that it's more interesting to read about the little stories that develop in it than to actually play it.

We have 7 pages in this thread full with awesome stories but only two updates so far. And the stories are more entertaining,.

The 7 pages to 2 update thing is because the LP seems to be popular and I'm updating around twice a week. People just can't stop talking about SS13.

This is one of those games though, where if you don't have an hour to watch an LP, the stories can be read in a few minutes and provide a lot of entertainment too. I think watching the game play is funnier though.

Blackray Jack posted:

Robust comes from the original 2007 migration from Murder Mansion; whenever someone died or someone was remarking on combat in this game, you'd just remark 'ROBUST COMBAT SYSTEM'.

The wiki has also migrated so OP please update with this as it leads to the SS13 forums, the SA forums, the game, and...if you're savvy enough, the land of the internet. http://wiki.ss13.co/Main_Page

OP updated!

Razage
Nov 12, 2007

I'm sorry,

Randalor posted:

As this is the LP thread, I thought I would ask my newbie questions:

1) When a traitor orders items, do they spawn at the traitor's feet, or are they shipped in somewhere else?

2) Any real "warning signs" to watch out for to spot possible traitors?

3) Other than suicide, is there any way to save yourself if you turn into a clown?

1) They show up in the text area when the round starts if you're a traitor. They can be easy to miss if there's a lot of radio activity as there's a big popup that tells you what kind of traitor you are. So scroll up if you don't see your objectives (Following your objectives is optional).

2) Lots of things, so generally suspicious activity.

3) Suicide is the only way =(.

Razage
Nov 12, 2007

I'm sorry,
New Update

:siren:The Good Father (Chaplin):siren:

There's no daily motion video yet as I have to edit this one into two parts. It's long, I recommend watching it in parts, maybe after I break it up into two parts, I'll upload them to youtube too.

Razage
Nov 12, 2007

I'm sorry,
I probably won't get a new episode up until Friday or Saturday, been busy lately.

I'll also get a broken up episode on daily motion around that time as well and as a bonus for being patient a highlight reel from a really long round that I couldn't record to the end.

I support the conditions idea but I don't want to introduce that yet, as a lot of these videos are still instructional in nature and going through the basic jobs. Once we get a few more basic jobs out of the way, we can do some condition runs.

Razage
Nov 12, 2007

I'm sorry,
:siren:Update! Episode 4: Drug Computer (AI):siren:

A few notes: Ctrl + Click opens doors, I didn't explain this in video, also shift + click bolts/unbolts doors.

I will get the daily motion versions of this and episode 3 by Sunday, as well as a bonus reel!

Razage
Nov 12, 2007

I'm sorry,

Plankalkuel posted:

Awww, it's not available in Germany :smith: Please hurry with the alternative sources.

Glad the plugin worked for you, but these are encoding now. Once done I'll get them up on Daily motion. Episode 3 might have some quality issues because I had to recode it to something with I-frames to get my encoder to work with it properly so I could chop it up.

A word about camera tracking: Once a person spends enough time off camera (Might be a minute or two I think) the camera system will stop trying to track them so it's a good way to throw the AI off your trail for a while if you have a hidey hole where you cut all the cameras. I didn't get to show off many of the advanced AI things in this video, maybe next time.

Razage
Nov 12, 2007

I'm sorry,
Okay, Daily Motion versions of Episode 3 are up, see the OP. Daily Motion is being annoying about Episode 4 though, but it should be up tomorrow.

Also, here's the bonus reel: Clown Captain

It's a full length episode but I didn't continue recording in ghost mode so I'm calling it a bonus reel. Daily motion will be up tomorrow.

Razage
Nov 12, 2007

I'm sorry,
Looks like I can't 'cause there's music in it.

The next episode is already recorded but after that I'll either setup with the creative commons music someone linked earlier or no music, it seems to be causing a lot of hassle.

Also, apparently episode 4 part 2 is blacklisted on daily motion, no idea why. I'll have to email them and see what I can figure out.

Razage
Nov 12, 2007

I'm sorry,
:siren: Episode 5: The Dirt on Space Station 13 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCR0HwBvYJE :siren:

Also the Daily Motion versions, which have been marked for explicit content for some reason:
Part 1: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x14zmss_space-station-13-episode-5-p1_videogames
Part 2: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x14znle_space-station-13-episode-5-p2_videogames

Razage
Nov 12, 2007

I'm sorry,

Glazius posted:

Is it possible for the station to actually make money? If so, how? I'd like to see it happen.

I'll do a QM round sometime where I focus on making money. It's very possible, especially if the mining team works with QM to make money. However, QM is also seen as an obvious thing to disrupt/blow-up by traitors, changelings, and Syndicates as then new supplies can't be brought in to replace existing stuff.

Razage
Nov 12, 2007

I'm sorry,

Blenderkitty posted:

I gotta say, in all these episodes (except maybe the AI one), it seems like interesting/funny stuff is actually happening on the station, and the videos are doing their best to avoid all of it.

For example: this last round, there were...what, two drone attacks? Maybe a changeling? Other stuff? And all that we saw was wandering around medbay spraying urine everywhere. WE GET IT.

Can you...play the game...a little more, rather than hovering around the perimeter?

A few posters have addressed this already, but there's really two options when going into a round. The first is to do your job and maybe do some gimmick as well. The second is to simply follow the action and see what turns up. It's hard to gauge if it'll be a slower round or not, and the gimmick I did was requested by the thread.

I will do your request as well and record some rounds where I follow the action and just see what happens.

Blenderkitty posted:

(also stop laughing so much at your own jokes)

Noted, I've noticed this as well. I'm going to be doing post commentary from here on out with no background music (Because hosting sites seem to have various poo poo-fits about it) and a more serious tone/no laughing as I've seen this come up a few times. Unfortunately some of the stuff that happens tends to crack me up when playing live. Any other commentary suggestions are welcome as I haven't recorded any more episodes yet and would like some more feedback on the commentary so far.

Also, now that you guys have seen how full rounds play out, would you prefer more of the highlight-reel style videos where I cut out all the stuff in between just walking to places?

The update frequency also has to get reduced to 1 video per week because things are getting busy for me lately. Other people are welcome to submit videos of their own rounds though.

Razage
Nov 12, 2007

I'm sorry,
Well I'll keep the live commentary going for now and try to focus a bit more rather then get wrapped up in what's going on. I think keep things informative too, the problem is that there's a lot of ground to cover in this game, and it's easy to forget some of the finer points when a changeling is trying to murder you. I will try to do a botany video so people can see how that works.

Razage
Nov 12, 2007

I'm sorry,

Five posted:

This LP made me try out the game for the first time today.

I picked Staff Assistant, and then wandered around the station learning the interface, picking up random items and trying to sell them to people. QM sent me off to go get them a hedge trimmer from botany, for some reason, and I followed a guy in to there. Couldnt get a hedge trimmer (apparently because a Botanist decided to go commit suicide in front of QM with it) so I grabbed some wire cutters as a substitute. they paid me $250.

Wandered around a bit more, and got another mission from QM to go get a saxophone and sunglasses. Tried to break my way into some place I'd heard had some, blinded myself, wandered into the casino and got murdered.

Then I think an admin turned all the dead players into hobos or something, as I became known as lovely Phil or something.

lovely Bill, one of the only NPC's in the game, he's not on the station though. I love lovely Bill and will show off some funny things you can do with him in a later video.

Sounds like you had a typical round, Staff Assistant is pretty much a 'whatever you can get yourself into' role.

Razage
Nov 12, 2007

I'm sorry,
The next video is going to take a bit to get out. I'm trying to switch to a new editing setup and it's not going very well. I'll keep you guys updated.

Razage
Nov 12, 2007

I'm sorry,
:siren: Update: Episode 6: A Master of his Quarters (Quartermaster) :siren:

I managed to get my editing woe's resolved and now the video's should be of better quality and also have subtitles to explain additional things that I don't get to touch on in the game.

This was also recorded with no background music so you should be able to watch it on your phone while on the toilet or whatever!

The daily motion version is encoding right now.

Razage
Nov 12, 2007

I'm sorry,

Senerio posted:

You call it episode 5 in subtitles, but it's episode 6.

drat, you're right. That's what I get for not thoroughly proof reading. I'll do a re-encode later in the week.

Razage
Nov 12, 2007

I'm sorry,

Five posted:

For some reason, I'm just getting a video error. Odd! I will keep trying. Thanks for turning me on to this game, by the way. Its been a lot of fun, even though I feel like I'm flailing around like an idiot most of the time.

Dailymotion is up now, http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x15ca3z_space-station-13-episode-6-a-master-of-his-quarters-quartermaster_videogames

Try that.

Razage
Nov 12, 2007

I'm sorry,
:siren: Episode 7: Builder Bot (Cyborg) :siren:

Not too much to say about this one, it was a pretty standard cyborg round. You get to see me do some interesting things near the end.

Razage
Nov 12, 2007

I'm sorry,
Normally I'd have an update for you guys today but life has been busy. I have the video but it has to be subtitled so it'll be a few more days yet.

Razage
Nov 12, 2007

I'm sorry,
:siren: Episode 8, A Miner Inconvenience (Mining) :siren:

This video is short and somewhat more boring because it's a mining video. I don't ghost around at the end of the round as it didn't seem like much was going on at the time and I was sleepy.

I'll have Dailymotion up on Friday.

Razage
Nov 12, 2007

I'm sorry,

DeltaOmega posted:

The drone he engaged requires 3 or more cruiser laser shots to kill. It is quite a bit easier to just buy uqill and dig for claretine/bohrum.

Uquill is pretty expensive. I forget if the Martian guy has it. I know the QM can get it from Gragg if he's around. QM never orders anyone anything though, they just exist to taunt me with the possibility of mop buckets.

Razage
Nov 12, 2007

I'm sorry,

Skunkrocker posted:

Speaking of which, are you waiting to do a traitor video until you show everything else off or has it just not happened yet? I wanna see you robust everybody.

I haven't gotten one yet. I did get one on Sunday but it was cut short by my client crashing repeatedly for no reason so the round was dead in the water.

I, unfortunately, am not an amazing traitor so don't get your hopes too high for when it does happen.

Razage
Nov 12, 2007

I'm sorry,
:siren:Episode 9: A Thing Happened:siren:

I finally got an episode done. Sorry for the long wait, guys, there's been a lot of technical difficulties lately this is the fourth episode I've recorded. I will probably release some of the others as bonus videos, the problem with them is that the edges of the screen weren't recording properly for some reason.

The Daily Motion version will be up later in the week, I have to cut the video into two parts for it.

Razage
Nov 12, 2007

I'm sorry,

Mephiston posted:

Is it me, or has the layout changed a bit since the last video?

Oh yeah, I forgot to touch on that. That was the 3rd time I had tried to record an episode and just forgot to talk about the layout changes. They are as Isilkor described.

Also I managed to get the Daily Motion links up for Episode 8, and both parts of 9. I think Episode 4's part 2 might be a lost cause. The background music is probably causing Daily Motion to block the video or something. I can try to do a silent post commentary, which I will try and if it works out I can put that up later in the week.

I thought those things just did weird stuff, I never knew they killed after long enough. Something interesting to find out, haha.

Razage
Nov 12, 2007

I'm sorry,

Dabir posted:

You make bombs by connecting a fictional gas to pure oxygen via a vaguely-described piece of plumbing. I think we're clear on that angle.

I wonder if the FBI were like, "What the hell is this!" When Cogwerks had to explain the game to them.

Razage
Nov 12, 2007

I'm sorry,
I put up a bonus video today: Bonus 3: http://youtu.be/7iizwsNp9CY

There are technical problems with this video, parts of the screen are cut off so that's why it's not an official update. I liked the round though, so you get it as a bonus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Razage
Nov 12, 2007

I'm sorry,
Yes, things did happen, although that episode probably won't be ready until next week. The one I have for you next is not going to be of what happened tonight.

• Locked thread