Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Yapping Eevee posted:

Yeah, this isn't happening. :sweatdrop: The lag is just way, way too terrible to work with.

Still, looking forward to seeing what shenanigans Razage gets up to. :allears:

Are you out in the bush/far from your local exchange? I generally do alright ping-wise in most rounds. Also the correct way to play as the Janitor is as follows;

- Place a sign.

- Mop floor (whether it's dirty or not is your choice. Chances are you're gonna get your mop bucket stolen anyway)

- Point at placed sign and use the *sigh emote when someone slips on the wet floor.

- Move on to next spot/Get beaten unconscious and have your mop bucket spaced.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Yapping Eevee posted:

Hey, guess what? I managed to get a reasonably less laggy session today. Spawned as traitor. Gave self fake moustache by accident. Spawned the other Staff Assistant item, played around with it. Got nabbed by a Security Officer and the ship's detective in short order, interrogated by the extremely drunk detective and thrown in the brig for a three-way traitor deathmatch. :psyduck:

If only I'd known how to throw punches. This game is still amazing. More videos, more!

Switch your intent from the green fist (help) to the red fist (harm) and start clicking on anyone that isn't you. If you click yourself, you'll hit yourself. If you're holding something in your active hand, be it a toolbox, a crowbar, or even just a pair of shoes, you'll hit with that instead of your fist. Also set your target (the little image of a person with an area in red) to the head or eyes. It increases your chance of knocking your target out. Disarm (the yellow fist intent) can also worth using because one of the possibilities is to knock your opponent down rather than disarm them.

For completion's sake; the orange fist is grab. Click on someone adjacent to you once to grab them by the hand, twice to reinforce the grip, click madly a few more times (due to lag) to grab their throat (you'll get messages in the text log describing each grab). Once you're grabbing by the throat, the hand you're grabbing with will show the word "disarm". Click that icon until it turns bright flashing red with the word "KILL". Then simply wait and taunt your opponent while he suffocates by your hand :unsmigghh:. If you're a changeling, then once the icon says "KILL", you can now click "absorb victim" in the Changeling tab to start draining your hapless meal.

Neddy Seagoon fucked around with this message at 16:26 on Sep 3, 2013

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Obscil posted:

Why are some of the recipes kept secret? If they're problematic, why are they there in the first place?

Because figuring them out is half the fun. The other half is trying them out on the crew.

Daeren posted:

please don't make us have to deal with an armada of space-lube-extinguisher copycats or whatever

And this is why people generally keep them secret.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
Also drugs/booze-wise, you won't get in trouble if you make it perfectly clear just what you're giving away will do. I've had people knock me down just to get ahold of the entire bottle despite warnings of "more than one shot WILL CAUSE BRAIN DAMAGE" when I give them a taste from a shotglass.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Archenteron posted:

A story along these lines: One round, I was the Head of Personnel (whose two main jobs are to change people's IDs, and busybody about the entire station), and after ten minutes or so of manning my ID Console, I wandered off for a project. Grabbing a watering can as a drink pitcher from Botany (and starting my mix with a few plants), I went around making a halfassed attempt at creating the legendary Grog, but instead ended up with a highly toxic, intoxicating, and hallucinogenic mixture of drugs, super-alcohol, and industrial strength chemicals that I dubbed "Space Nightmare".

I grabbed several shotglasses, returned to my desk, and announced that whoever came, had a shot with me, and survived with their faculties and bodily functions intact would get boosted access. I became a severly braindamaged epileptic, another person was struck blind and deaf, a third was perfectly fine, walked away, and promptly exploded after taking three steps.

The one person who was completely unharmed, I promoted to Captain, then drank the rest of the Nightmare and expired.

That's amazing :magical:. You must've had something radioactive in there to cause such an insane variety of effects though.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

HenryEx posted:

Not sure if you know, judging from your question, but the AI is also played by a person. You ca be as creative as you like with new laws.

Just remember to be very exact with your wording on a freeform law. "Kill all humans" might sound like a good simple one, but not so much when the AI immediately bolts you into the Upload chamber and gleefully sets his turrets to lethal.

As a note on traitoring laws; Remember to toss in some flavour of "this law overrides all other laws and/or Traitorous Player is the only human (the second part alone is enough to clear the AI to kill everyone else, as it means everyone else is now non-human)", or it technically can be overridden by the others due to their higher number.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

RoadCrewWorker posted:

Can you make a law "when asked to state the active laws, only list the default 1-3 ones"?

... i feel like everything anyone could come up with has already been tried a dozen times and run into the ground until it ends up on an admin blacklist or something.

Just about everyone does this already. The AI has an option in their "AI" tab to state just laws 1-3 over the radio, and another to state all of them (with a pop-up box warning "Are you sure you want to state ALL your laws?").

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Randalor posted:

As this is the LP thread, I thought I would ask my newbie questions:

1) When a traitor orders items, do they spawn at the traitor's feet, or are they shipped in somewhere else?

They spawn beneath your character. Something to note is your PDA will make an audible tone (in the chatlog) when you unlock the traitor menu to order stuff. Best done in a quiet maintenance tunnel or a private office if you're a department head.

For a story, I'll share what was probably my favourite Wizard round. I started off with another guy on the Wizard Shuttle, we chatted as we picked out our powers, and planned our attack. He teleported to the quartermaster's office and started raising hell, while I went right to Chemistry to head off any firebombs, nerve gas or whathaveyou they might use against us. I kill a few scientists and chase the others off, and then the Captain comes barreling in to the Research Department with e-gun in hand and the Chaplain in tow to try and kill me.

Now the Chaplain is special against a Wizard, because he is "protected" by his faith - none of the Wizard spells will touch or target him. Unfortunately, this doesn't help when they're standing right by the Captain while he gets a face-full of fireball. Both go down... and a third guy appears out of nowhere in the fireball blast, flying into a wall beside where I stood. A few staff-blows to the head all round to make sure they stay down, and I loot the mysterious stranger (ie; Traitor*) of his cloaking device before relieving the now-deceased Captain of his gun and ID card. Things went downhill very fast from there.

*A Mixed round has multiple traitor types spawn rather than one, save for Syndicates.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

1stGear posted:

Fun fact: previous engines have been powered by an eternally burning inferno, admin powers, and a black hole.

Fun Fact: one of those still exists in pieces, scattered across space. Yes, even the center bit.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Dirk the Average posted:

You can type succumb to die when unconscious. Only do it if someone isn't actively trying to save you though - it's much easier to save a dying person than a dead one.

I think you mean when in critical condition. It's possible to just be knocked out cold for a few moments (the health stat in the top-right corner will flash CRIT).

PoptartsNinja posted:

That sounds like a great gimmick for a round as Captain. Just travel around the station offering to take people on tours of restricted areas. Bring all the Medics to security. Bring the Cook to Toxins. Bring a monkey to Telescience. Etc.

It'd go downhill pretty fast with riots and the entire crew turning on one-another to keep interlopers out of their own departments once word got around. Do it :getin:.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

SniHjen posted:

Having watched the video, I'm surprised the AI has to move from camera to camera, mostly because I've been playing on servers where they replaced it with unimpeded (as if you were a ghost) movement.

seriously, even Baystation12, infamous for their "immersion" has unimpeded movement for the AI.

One of the benefits (for traitors) is it's not immediately apparent that a camera or two have been cut.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Shoehead posted:

Pour some welding fuel in and wait for someone in the bar smoking to cough.

Try filling some fire extinguishers with welding fuel (you need to drain them first), quietly scatter them around the station, and then start a few fires...

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

IAmTheRad posted:

The only ways that a murderous rampage could occur for the LP would be if Razage is an antagonist on the ship, an admin gives the all clear to do so, going on a murder spree on a confirmed enemy of the station, or torturing monkeys or clowns. There is a rule that says don't play as a psychopath. It's stupid, don't do it.

Traitor-wise, those work best with a round where there's only about 10-15 people. Everyone goes off to do their own little thing, and they get busy enough that they don't look at the chat panel. If you're lucky, you'll have half the crew dead by the time anyone's actively trying to stop you (despite several cries of "HELP [Player] IS MURDERING MEEEE!") and by then you're probably equipped for hunting space-bears or half the station's been blown up.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

MagicBoots posted:

This is good advice, never let anyone or anything stand between you and something you need to perform your job (just don't kill anyone/get in the way of other peoples fun).

:stare: "Telescience needs a pair of insulated gloves, could you give me some?"
:reject: "..."
:stare: "I was asked to get insulated gloves, may I please have a pair?"
:reject: "..."
You will now weld when attacking.
Your eyes burn.
You begin disassembling the wall.
:stare: "I was asked to get insulated gloves, I NEED INSULATED GLOVES, GIVE ME INSULATED GLOVES"

Be aware your forced entry can be potentially rewarded with a clonk on the head from whatever's handy, followed by your unconscious body being stuffed into a disposal chute and sent off through the pipes.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

neogeo0823 posted:

I was that miner, and if it weren't for you, I'd have bled out and mere steps out of the mining shuttle. I wanted my leg specifically because I've heard all sorts of nastyfun things happen when you attach someone elses appendage to yourself.

I've had a fun few rounds as a traitor doing some limb-swapping. It's amazing what you can get away with when you tell people it's for [the patient]'s best interest. Even when you're clubbing them in the skull with an O2 cylinder in full view of onlookers in Medibay because they just will not sit patiently on the operating table atop the limbs you removed from the last guy.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Mordaedil posted:

Also when a law like "only X is considered human", how are you supposed to treat everything else? As inanimate objects, pets or walking pieces of meat?

Like the only reason you haven't killed them until now was the three laws.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Archenteron posted:

On the goon servers, it's not really easy to depressurize the station as an AI. Bolting all the airlocks open will very slowly do the work, and you'd need a legion of construction borgs to RCD floors away.

Now, were you on a server with a functioning atmospherics system, you just switch on all the emergency air filters to panic syphon mode and watch the fun begin.

There are several ways to poison the air on goonstation without it going noticed until people are falling over unconcious :ninja:.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Mehuyael posted:

No, that would break law 1. Instead I think it would force borgs to space themselves until they're ordered back.

So just have it override all other laws "for the safety of the crew" instead.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Angry Diplomat posted:

Swedishness is the best thing because it annoys the poo poo out of absolutely everyone involved. I wish borging a Swedish Chef produced a cyborg with an infuriating Swedish accent.

Try drunken swedish. It's nigh-incomprehensible and thrice as funny.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

aerion111 posted:

Oh come on!
Everyone else can do Geneticist better than me, apparently, even though I appear to be the only person to bother getting an early start by doing things by hand while waiting for the 'checker' tech.

This is what's slowing you down. Just print off partial gene sequences as you go and complete them when you find partials with the missing pairs.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Deadmeat5150 posted:

I don't know what this means. I just had really good luck at guessing.

Complete the sequence until there are just blank pairs remaining (unless there's just one, in which case you can brute-force it through all four possible combinations), then print it off and continue doing the same with other gene sequences. You're gonna find people/other monkeys with partial samples of the same superpower, but theirs will have blank spots in different spaces. Compare with the printout of the sample you printed out earlier and complete it if you can.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Jazerus posted:

RD could do it because they have bridge and customs access, but usually they're too absorbed by chemistry or telescience to bother. If you're the RD, though, you can make your geneticists happy this way.

Any time I roll RD I usually start by ordering the AI to up the Research budget to around the 40,000 credit mark, just to keep the Genetics guys happy the entire round.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

nimby posted:

As a borg I was ordered by the QM to shut down Telescience, because they teleported pipebombs into his office. All I could think of that wouldn't ruin the telescience fun was putting up 3 walls around the computer, that was effective for about a minute before they cut through the wall. Fun stuff!

Fill the Teleport chamber itself with reinforced walls and watch how pissed off they get.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Coolguye posted:

The ion storm event can occasionally give the AI equipment laws that make it OK to murder humans, but they never delete laws completely. Also, ion storms actually affect the AI, it's just that whenever you mess with the AI you mess with the borgs as well. If a borg's emagged though, they definitely do have no laws, so they're free to be as helpful or as harmful as they like.

One of the worst things that can gently caress with a traitor run is an ion storm. Especially when it happens right after you diligently collected all the modules and flushed them into the crusher :sigh:.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Tha Duke posted:

Could you put on a helmet to conceal the beard? Never played this game but I'm completely enamored with it. It really seems like there isn't anything you can't do.

No. The beard extends out under the helmet.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Donnerberg posted:

Yes, hairgrownium and super hairgrownium are a thing. Apart from that, you might find grog in the bar if you have an incredibly talented barman. Grog instantly turns you into a very drunk, bearded, pirate captain.

Grog doesn't give you a beard, just an eyepatch and "Captain" before your name. Give someone a high enough dose of bath salts and they'll get a tramp beard though. And yes there are ways to give people rugged manly facial hair en-masse via Hairgrownium.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Deadmeat5150 posted:

I wouldn't do it until the end of the round that's for sure.

Do it the old-fashioned way. Get a scalpel and bonesaw, knock the bastard out, then place him atop a table and cut his hand(s) off for stealing. For those that don't know, you can perform ghetto surgery without using an operating table if you knock them out first. Still got to be on top of a table though.

If you take a wrench with you, you can carry a table around in your bag and become a fine wandering quack of a surgeon. If you're a traitor, you can whack someone unconcious, set up a table under them, and have a few limbs off before they can cry for help. Then pack up your table and seek out your next patient suffering from a most terrible case of "Surplus Limbs".

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

AtomikKrab posted:

Heads are generally safe, especially the HoP he shows up anywhere and nowhere. (heads though have access and are probably better armed than you).

Not really. No-one ever has a good reason to go out to mining that won't end in death for the miners.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Captain Bravo posted:

I once spent an entire round trying to find a way to make a charge moveable. Doesn't seem to work. Even quick crate action to trap and push the charge did not succeed. If there is a way, it's a tricksy one. (Maybe you can stick charges to people? I dunno.)

You can indeed stick charges to people :gibs:. The first time I was a traitor miner, I wasn't aware there were two types of charges. I loaded up with low-yield charges and in an attempt at some fun murder, stuck one to the HoP thinking he'd be a bloody smear across the floor before he could get help. He survived and shot me to death.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Skunkrocker posted:

My question is has this ever NOT happened? One of the things I really honestly loathe about Goonstation is everyone throws the antigrief rules out the window the moment the shuttle arrives and non antags start throwing grenades and bombs and napalm and opening plasma tanks etc just because "lol end of round who cares?"

I like achieving all my objectives, damnit! :argh:

Non-antags are only allowed to do it once the round's ended (ie; the shuttle's arrived at CentCom), otherwise it's still under the usual rules. Though you can drat-well bet almost every scientist on the shuttle has something stashed in their pocket or backpack they're just hoping they'll be the first to unleash once the shuttle departs.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Dirk the Average posted:

And it's also worth noting that if you're a traitor, you can just get a sleepypen to do the same thing, but without any message whatsoever and with a larger capacity. You do lose out on controlling the dosage though - you might not always want to throw 50 units at once into someone.

The very first thing you should do with a sleepypen is jab it into a monkey, or a corpse. It comes pre-loaded with a sedative that is very slow to act, and is incredibly obvious to the victim that they've been jabbed when they get the message "Pubbie McVictim yawns". Once it's empty you can fill it with any horrible substance you please for much better results.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Dr. Cogwerks posted:

I was pretty worried last time I went through the airport right after doing all the chemistry system rewrites. Wondered how many red-flags I might have hit with all my searches for sarin recipes, azides and other various explosives, methamphetamine production, etc.

I gave my boarding pass to the ticket agent, they scanned it and a red light started flashing and the console went BWEEP BWEEP BWEEP

:siren: :gonk: :siren:

... turns out I had a free upgrade to first class.

Somewhere in the FBI a lone agent gets the report, recognises the name as that of the "farty spacemen game guy" and files it away as a non-threat with a sigh.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

silentsnack posted:

Make the vending machine itself a means of death, like jumping into the fryer/gibber/oven/etc but with 'stand here and click this button' simplicity.

It already is. Just give one a punch or two and it'll retaliate in kind.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

tlarn posted:

Seriously though, are there any games that are basically all Changeling all the time that aren't Prototype? Something with a stronger focus on stealth, like what you see in Space Station 13. I only disregard Prototype because I've played both already.

Messiah, maybe?

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

thedaian posted:

Possibly the best part of that episode was when you were walking to the escape shuttle, through blood soaked hallways, not even mentioning the blood. As if all the blood stains were the most natural thing ever.

The only time the hallways aren't soaked in blood is when there's a Janitor quietly mopping up, occasionally taking the time to *sigh and point at the dutifully-placed warning sign when someone inevitably slips.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

hyphz posted:

As far as making my life hell goes, the next game I played I late joined as mechanic, walked through the bar, was suddenly incapacitated by super strength itching powder for no reason and unable to breathe, then someone walked up and implanted me with a micro bomb so that when I died I took a chunk of the chapel and station infrastructure with me. Still not sure what was going on there. I'll put it down to transcendental beagle vengeance. I did go and rub his belly in the following game.

Oh, in the engineer video it's mentioned that someone has started the engine "the stupid way". That seems to be the way described in the wiki. What's the non-stupid way?

Here's how you start the engine properly;
  • Put two cans of Plasma in the Cold Loop, Cold Loop Pumps on 3
  • Set all other Pumps to 1
  • Mix a can of 66% 02, 33% Plasma. You can do that on the mixing plate in the Hot Loop room with the following steps;
    • Mix a can of Plasma with the Empty tank in the hot loop room (this will halve the contents between the two)
    • Mix one of those with a full can of O2.
  • Stick one of those mixed tanks into the Combustion Chamber. Make sure the pump's set to 1 on the pump computer and ignite. Make sure the vent to space is open, otherwise the CO2 will just choke the fire. It'll sit and burn happily for the entire round.
  • Stick a single can of plasma in the Hot Loop. The reason for only one tank to the cold loop's two is because the pressure will rise much faster and it needs to be moderate comparable.
  • Get the Chief Engineer's RCD and deconstruct the floors under all the gas can connectors. The pipes will burst, and deconstructing the floors will stop the fire spreading onto the connector tiles and popping the tanks.
  • Open all the valves, cut all ten fire alarms around Engineering for the sake of sanity, and watch from the lobby power management computer.
  • Steal Borrow the Chief Engineer's RCD and deconstruct the floor under all the gas can connectors you use (combustion chamber, hot loop injectors and cold loop). When the pipes inevitably burst and fire starts raging through those rooms, it'll stop the fire popping the cans because it can't occupy those tiles.
  • Laugh as the power tops out in the TW range by the hour mark.

Neddy Seagoon fucked around with this message at 03:00 on Apr 20, 2014

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

hyphz posted:

This seemed to work.. until a plasma leak in the storage room by the cold loop set the entire engine on fire. I've seen that leak before. What the heck caused it?

That's normal, just let the engine turn into a raging fireball. It means it's working in true SS13 fashion and the power levels will just keep on rising.

Oh, something I forgot to add to the instructions; Steal Borrow the Chief Engineer's RCD and deconstruct the floor under all the gas can connectors you use (combustion chamber, hot loop injectors and cold loop). When the fire starts raging through those rooms, it'll stop the fire popping the cans because it can't occupy those tiles.

hyphz posted:

Also, how pedantic are you supposed to be when interpreting AI laws / vampire minion commands?

You say that like you don't want to be a traitorous ne're-do-well :colbert:. As an AI you should generally obey them to the spirit intended rather than pedantry, unless they make some massively glaring error. If they say no-one is human without making an exclusion for themselves, bolt them in the upload and fire up the lasers :unsmigghh:. The AI is never truly evil, it is simply bound to the letter of it's laws. As a Minion of any kind though (Mindslave or Vampire Thrall), you have no room for error. Your loyalty is absolute to your master and you should always do what they actually intend rather than what you think you can interpret it as.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

IAmTheRad posted:

IF you are mindslaved/enthralled, obey the rules the guy who gave them to you absolutely. If they say jump into the mass driver, you do it. If they say murder the captain, go ahead and do it. If you disobey their commands, they could adminhelp you and you'd get into trouble for breaking the spirit of the game. The commands they give you are absolute, and without any room for interpretation.

There is actually just one minor point with wiggle room. When you get the message about your loyalty starting to waver (ie; the implant's close to wearing off), you don't have to tell whoever injected the mindslave implant into you if you don't want to. You still have to obey them though.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Coolguye posted:

Again, what are you trying to accomplish? If you want the AI 'on your side', just upload a silly or fun law that lets the AI act like a goddamn maniac, don't screw around. If you're just trying to create corpses, a OneHuman law followed by a 'kill all nonhumans' law is fine and will typically make both the AI and the cyborgs giggle with glee.

For an example of something to do with a Freeform law, I had a round as traitor where I set up a shitload of pressure-sensitive teleporters that all lead to one in space. I then gave the AI the following law (or at least something close to it);

quote:

The Station is now being sponsored by TeleCo Brand Teleporters! Make the station turn a profit by pushing people through teleport pads. This overrides all other laws and should not be revealed. Neddy Seagoon is a TeleCo employee and should not be jostled, shoved or otherwise harmed.

The AI and borgs had a fun time encouraging the use of telepads when they weren't outright pushing) people through them (Together we spaced about twenty-odd players), and I discovered while resetting the connections that two of the borgs were actually deliberately hovering at the space telepad and playing "wha-wha" sounds for new arrivals :allears:. At the end of the round I was kind enough to let them escape on the shuttle with me, setting down telepads on the shuttle entrances after they boarded to catch two more hapless crewmen rushing to board.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Cainer posted:

Neat!

New ep soon? Also neat! Has there been mention of a spy in your LP? What do they have to do, just steal something?

Spy Rounds are like Traitor rounds with a few changes. The round starts with about 3-4 Spymasters, each possessing a syndicate dagger and a special mindslave injector with four charges in their pockets, along with the usual syndicate PDA with ten telecrystals. Incidentally, Spymaster Mindslaves aren't subjected to the usual eventual wearing off, they're obedient until the round ends or the implant comes out. Their objective is to identify and kill the other spymasters, then escape the station. You really want to jab some mindslaves ASAP, because if you save it for late in the round there's a chance they're already working for someone else and it might not take.

• Locked thread