Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."
Pythium has kind of a funky optimistic roman thing going so they certainly could be worse. EA is certainly the worse they get but it's essentially a different nation entirely then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."
Hey whoever manages to take over the undead hellholes former capitol gets THE BEST DEATH GEM SITE EVER. That is worth becoming the games next big target, right?

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."
La Ulm just feels so fun and is actively one of the my favorite nations. Rangers are such a loving great unit that no matter what is going down I feel comfortable building rangers. They are a perfect little multipurpose toolbox kind of infantry that fits with anything. Whether you are slinging antimagic iron or overwhelming your foes with hordes of draculas having rangers around can only make things better.

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."
She totally has regeneration in that case because at n9 she can easily cast personal regeneration!

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."
Yeah horror marks just let the horrors know where someone is and what they could taste like, they can gently caress with that person or eat that person whenever they want but they have other poo poo to do. The more marks the more tasty that person seems and eventually the banquet just seems to good to resist.

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."

Samog posted:

bad nations 4 will start tonight without Ferrosol

whoops this is not the pgs thread

EEEEE I'm so giddy, been too drat long since I played and lost a Dom4 game.

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."
I got Dom3 for $60 and I drat sure got my monies worth out of that game and would've paid $60 for Dom4 as well. To be fair I've been playing these games since Dom2 so I don't think I'll be done buying these anytime soon.

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."
So EA Abysia is just a pile of fun with a very easy to grab Awe blessing. Just throw Burning Ones at poo poo, maybe with a scorpion king and roll through everything. Abysia still seems to suck but I'm having a bit more fun with them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."
I was pretty stoked with Rus having pretty much all the paths you could want for summoning the wacky Russian myth units. Haven't tried it yet but is firebird economy still a thing?

• Locked thread