Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«241 »
Cojawfee
May 31, 2006

THE CLAMPS!
or clamp like device

The dog painting wasn't the Hitler. Charlie painted the dog. The Hitler painting underneath Charlie's painting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sammus
Nov 30, 2005

Bust Rodd posted:

Iím Halfway through a series rewatch and something that kind of floored me in the liberty bell episode is Charlie asking the historian if they will now become ďAN historical landmarkĒ

Thatís a pretty erudite piece of English lore their for someone whose illiterate.

The year was 1492.....

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die

Bust Rodd posted:

Iím Halfway through a series rewatch and something that kind of floored me in the liberty bell episode is Charlie asking the historian if they will now become ďAN historical landmarkĒ

Thatís a pretty erudite piece of English lore their for someone whose illiterate.

But I was literally watching Nightman Cometh when I read your post and didnít notice that.

What's the lore?

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

I'll get you, I'll burn you, I'll crush you, I'll flush you down, down
The toilet where you'll spiral a-round, round
Ahhhh, tick... mmm tick tick tick

Is that really lore, though? I hear Americans say "an historic" on a regular basis. Granted, every time I do, I say, "You're not cockney. Pronounce it the correct way."

Also, how has no one made a The Mick thread? At least the first season had the excuse of coming out midway through the network TV season. I'd participate... as soon as I got caught up.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die

Oh, I thought there was like a story or something. Yeah it's "a historic" in American English because we pronounce the h.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

Pull up dem pants, Cuphead

Exactly, itís like Charlie playing the piano or being able to write sheet music while huffing paint, it just gives you this window into what Charlie could have been without the gang.

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

He still would have been white trash.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

Pull up dem pants, Cuphead

Hey dude some of the richest musicians on earth are white trash

Powaqoatse
Oct 15, 2005

emanresu tnuocca posted:

He still would have been white trash.

With a wide stance

Bushmaori
Mar 8, 2009

Powaqoatse posted:

With a wide stance

Without the teachings of Dennis the Wise? I don't know about that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

great Halloween episode. Wish Sunny did more holiday eps.

«241 »