Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

I thought this episode was really forgettable and mediocre. And as much I've always loved Dee's dry heaving it just wasn't enough to save the episode for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

I think you guys are thinking too much into jizz jokes. I doubt they are intentionally trying to satirize the Emmys or anything.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

That was easily the best episode of the season yet. It followed such a classic Sunny formula.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Rob McElhenney is doing on AMA on reddit right now

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Kaitlin Olsen has got to be the funniest female comedian around. Even if she doesn't write her own lines, she still acts the poo poo out of them.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

I thought Pacific Rim was absolutely god awful trash and Charlie was the only redeeming quality in it at all. And pretty much only because it's Charlie Day, and not because of his character.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

I was back and forth on whether it was a placebo or not until the final scene. I was thinking it obviously was until he seemed to actually be speaking Mandarin. Knowing zero Mandarin myself it sounded convincing enough, and the assistant guy was playing off him as if it was real so I doubted myself.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Honestly I don't really like anything to do with the Nightman stuff. I mean the episode wasn't really bad, but it certainly wasn't even close to the best one and I hate how it is half of what the show is known for and people go crazy over it.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

I've been rewatching a little and I think The Gang Gets Trapped (the one where they are stuck in the Asian family's closets trying to get the vase) is the most perfect episode they've done yet. You could have never seen any other episode and still be able to understand every characters traits and the group dynamic.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

ChesterJT posted:

A leather shop in Arizona?

Ees vill vork Dennis, ees vill vork!

They'll be out of business in a weeks time!

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

I really hate the dayman episode and song just because people circlejerk over it like it's the funniest thing ever and any time IASIP is mentioned some nerd has to be that guy and sing it.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Really when you think about it the whole cast already has a video game. You might have to use your imagination a little but they kind of fit.

For example, if I wanted a Dennis simulator I would simply pop in RapeLay and maybe tape a picture of his face on the screen.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Nelson Mandela posted:

Happy Valentine's Day!

hoooooarrr

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Found this chart of how many times people got paired up.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

The animated Charlie fantasy from the episode where they are in the store that gets robbed is on the artist's website.

I hate when live action shows switch to animation but this is less bad than the others.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLp3YkxsUmc

God dammit

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWoel1H7qUY

Dennis Reynolds: Sexual Predator

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

The whole season 1 finale is about Mac and Charlie (not) getting molested so I don't see where you are coming from thinking that that is "too far".

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Bruce Matthis diddles kids.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Did you guys know Glenn Howerton was born in Japan :eyepop:

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Season 10 in one month exactly :toot:

drunken officeparty fucked around with this message at 07:27 on Dec 14, 2014

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Anyone who thinks The Gang Gets Trapped isn't hands down the best episode is just wrong.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

rawillkill posted:

This is without a doubt the best episode

It really is. I've said it before in this thread but you could show it to someone who has never heard of Always Sunny before and they would be able to pick up every character trait in the show just from them being stuck in closets for 22 minutes.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Lester Shy posted:

They've always been pretty liberal with the "shits," but I think this is the first time I've heard a "gently caress" on a Sunny episode, aside from the DVD-only Christmas special.

He didn't say gently caress.

If Dennis is living with Dee because of the fire, where is Mac living.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Lester Shy posted:

Mac did. He said "what the gently caress are we gonna do now?" right after Charlie landed his joke about Ohio and they went into a huddle. I ran it back a few times to make sure because it stuck out to me.

Wow I didn't even notice that. I thought they were talking about Frank mispronouncing his name.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Spoeank posted:

The Gang Breaks Dee is like episodes 1 through 5 if you had to watch 5 episodes from last season though. It's perfect

I remember people loving it when it first aired but I've never been a fan of this episode v:shobon:v

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

That episode was pretty bad.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

I remember in way earlier episodes that Dennis used to smoke. When did they stop doing that? Was it only in season 1?

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Hugh Manturd and Vlad Putin have been busy I see.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Always Sunny youtube channel posted a little short with Key

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgL08RLtmV8

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Who was the paint chip eater actor? He looks familiar to me.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

I've said it before and I'll say it again: The Gang Gets Trapped is the most perfect half hour of television ever made.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

A leather shop? In Arizona? You'd be out of business in a weeks time!

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Ithaqua posted:

It's the only episode of this show that I've never watched all the way through because I get bored after the first 5 minutes.

I hope they hogtie you in their basement and then I hope they rape you

for 10 years

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Season 11 episode titles

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

He's clearly talking about Dolph Lundgrens gross sexual experience here not his own so??

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Whenever I see the credits go "Developed by: Rob McElhenney and Glenn Howerton" then immediately after "Created by: Rob McElhenney" I always imagine there was some sort of Assistant to the regional manager thing going on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Magics in the aiiir