Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El Pipila
Dec 30, 2006
I am invincible; I have a stone on my back!
This was actually a kinda sweet and sad episode, and I never thought I'd say that for this show since the Christmas special.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Pipila
Dec 30, 2006

drunken officeparty posted:

Always Sunny youtube channel posted a little short with Key

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgL08RLtmV8

Charlie's a werewolf, then

El Pipila
Dec 30, 2006
"Animal Shithouse" lingers on in my mind, always an inch away from making sense. Geniuses

El Pipila
Dec 30, 2006

NiceGuy posted:

Wait are there people that really think this? Lol Mac is an impossibly huge piece of poo poo, he doesn’t deserve any sort of respect. He’s a self-hating transphobe that actively worked against his own community on numerous occasions. The whole dance routine is literally the only moment on this show that felt like a complete dud to me. Like yeah, I’m sure Frank — the guy who admitted to killing people in his sweatshops — is really going to have a teary-eyed revelation over an interpretive dance :rolleyes:

I get it Rob, you’ve got this perfect physique now and you want show it off but it was just jarring and transparently self gratifying.

otoh, it was great and landed perfectly