Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

neoboman
Feb 16, 2007

chocolateTHUNDER posted:

Apparently even with the new channel, Always Sunny is doing good.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2013/09/05/outstanding-fxx-debuts-for-its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia-the-league/201208/

Glad to see the sudden channel change didn't gently caress things up for them.

That is really good news. Surprised to see The League actually had more viewers. I did like the premiere of The League a little more, apropos of nothing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neoboman
Feb 16, 2007
I still think the League has been better so far this season. Both are still two of the best shows on tv.

neoboman
Feb 16, 2007

Paper Jam Dipper posted:

I probably should have focused more on this episode. I was doing other things at the time and it just wasn't really keeping my attention. Now that I'm looking at posts about it, I'm starting to catch the jokes I missed and loving them. Should probably watch it again.

This was my experience as well. I was trying to multitask. Watching it again with context made it a fantastic episode.

neoboman
Feb 16, 2007

Sartana posted:

I was curious if somebody like you existed. Dude, it isn't even subtle.

At all. At all.

neoboman
Feb 16, 2007
Yeah, that was a fantastic episode. Everything about it.

neoboman
Feb 16, 2007

suboptimal posted:

Not that it was sloppy or loose to begin with, but I feel like they've really tightened up the writing this season.

Yeah, now that you mention it.

neoboman
Feb 16, 2007

Irish Joe posted:

Do not diddle kids
It's no good diddling kids

I wouldn't do it with anybody younger than my daughter
And no little kids

Got to be big
Younger than my wife
But older than my daughter

You're a grand old flag, you're a... I don't know this one. I DO NOT KNOW THIS ONE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neoboman
Feb 16, 2007
I just rewatched the latest season. I couldn't remember exactly how good or bad it was, but, except for Gun Fever Too, I really liked/loved every episode. Especially Mac Day. And Flowers for Charlie. And Mac and Dennis Buy a Timeshare... nevermind.