Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gucci mangosteen
Feb 26, 2007
It wasn't my favorite episode but it had some really great bits. I agree some stuff was a little over-the-top, I didn't really like Uncle Jack being so open about his love of children. I've always thought that it's funnier when a character is implied to be something horrible without it just being stated outright. I guess you could say it's the... implication.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gucci mangosteen
Feb 26, 2007
Just got around to watching the last 3 episodes, I think Mac Day was my favorite but they were all good. I just sort of assumed he was gonna kick over the urn there at the end but of course the gang out-trashed me with Frank's toilet bit.

gucci mangosteen
Feb 26, 2007

Aatrek posted:

The most fantastical part of this episode? You can't buy beer at gas stations in Pennsylvania, especially not at a little independent place like in the show.

Hahaha, and I thought our liquor laws here in Utah were draconian. Eat poo poo, people from other places!