Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

My name is Oliver Queen...

QuickbreathFinisher posted:

When did season 7 get put on Netflix last year? Hoping for a rewatch soon. :allears:

I think the whole series went up in December. As a general rule FX isn't great about giving Netflix new seasons in a timely manner. Though Season 4 of The League is already up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

My name is Oliver Queen...

Conquistador posted:

Did they make FXX to assassinate Always Sunny?

They made it because FX had been so successful in producing hit programming that it made sense to expand to a second network. Problem is most of the cable companies didn't want to add another pricey channel to their basic cable lineup, so they dropped FXX into tiered packages that a lot of people don't have.