Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Loomer
Dec 19, 2007

A Very Special Hell
Z is the best side character because somehow, despite barely appearing, you get the vibe that he's always 100% down with the Gang. Spitting on a whole bunch of people? Hell yeah he's there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loomer
Dec 19, 2007

A Very Special Hell
I always forget how physically brutal The Mick is between watches. I've been revisiting season one and I just got to the episode with the party and Jimmy's poor hands.

Loomer
Dec 19, 2007

A Very Special Hell
You gotta give it to Jimmy in that brawl with the girl's soccer team. They've gotta be kicking like mules and he only lost because of sheer numbers.

Loomer
Dec 19, 2007

A Very Special Hell

Iron Crowned posted:

I think Super Mario Brothers is the perfect game. It's one of those games that you can not play for years, but then sit down and play and you're back there when you were 7, playing the poo poo out of it like you just woke up on Saturday morning and your dad hasn't demanded that you help him in the garage yet.

At least until your thumbs start to hurt and you discover with a slowly growing sense of utter disgust that yes, you have become an old person - and you didn't even realize.

Loomer
Dec 19, 2007

A Very Special Hell
Clearly he made the ashes into a tea and drank them. That's why he wanted that done with his ashes - so that he could usurp his friends bodies and live eternally.

Loomer
Dec 19, 2007

A Very Special Hell
Random New Girl/Critique appears > RNG has a Cunning Plan but Mac buys a sex doll instead > Random New Girl's cunning is outmatched by the extreme lunacy of the gang.

Loomer
Dec 19, 2007

A Very Special Hell
This episode (and even season) is even better when you remember that literally all of them huff solvents fairly regularly so their wildly divergent recollections and increasingly erratic behaviour are likely down to severe and chronic brain damage.

Loomer
Dec 19, 2007

A Very Special Hell
I watch Always Sunny with a bunch of other law folk from time to time. Bird law universally has them in stitches.

Loomer
Dec 19, 2007

A Very Special Hell
Unclear whether Frank is genuinely having his teeth filed into sharkpoints or it's just that Charlie thinks that's what dentists do. Perfect in every way.

Loomer
Dec 19, 2007

A Very Special Hell
Remember, the gang's increasingly erratic and bizarre behaviour can be blamed on their habitual drug and solvent abuse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loomer
Dec 19, 2007

A Very Special Hell

Kaiser Mazoku posted:

Hair episode was great. Laser tag episode was dumb.

Imagine being so without joy you can't enjoy a waiting for godot spoof