Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Butt Soup Barnes
Nov 25, 2008

Oh my god this is going to be fantastic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butt Soup Barnes
Nov 25, 2008

Irish Joe posted:

The League reminds me a lot of New Girl in that its only funny if you can identify with wealthy, white metrosexuals who act like teenagers despite being in their early 30s.

Somebody sounds bitter.

Both shows are funny in their own way I don't think that you have to identify as wealthy and white to enjoy them.

I agree that this season of the League has been subpar so far though.

Butt Soup Barnes
Nov 25, 2008

CaptainHollywood posted:

They don't "hate" Andre. They rib and joke with him like friends albeit a bit further. Rafi is used perfectly, and anything more would be too much. It's a funny show :shobon:

I definitely agree with this. Wacky side characters are overused way too often in shows and the way League has balanced the use of Rafi has been perfect.

Butt Soup Barnes
Nov 25, 2008

pooch516 posted:

I didn't even notice until a rewatch of the episode, but the funniest part of this for me was that they tell Gunther to ring up two of the asault rifles he shows them, then later on are unwilling to pay twice the price on a gun they just plan to return anyway.

I thought the guy at the gun show said all sales were final which is why they wouldn't buy it.

Butt Soup Barnes
Nov 25, 2008

It's much more subtle than Dee's but I laughed so hard when I first saw that.

Butt Soup Barnes
Nov 25, 2008

Edit: I am dumb

Butt Soup Barnes
Nov 25, 2008

I love Dennis' little smirk like he was so close to breaking character. I would love to see some extra takes of this scene.

Butt Soup Barnes
Nov 25, 2008

Rewatching random eps from season 8 I don't care how many times I see it every single time Dee gags is loving hilarious.

Butt Soup Barnes
Nov 25, 2008

Oh drat I thought they were still doing 13 episode seasons. I didn't realize last season they started doing only 10. This sucks, it's over so early.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butt Soup Barnes
Nov 25, 2008

Wawa shoutout! They really do have great subs.