Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spaced ninja
Apr 10, 2009

Toilet Rascal
He also writes at least a couple of episodes each season as well, he did the gang gets quarantined last year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spaced ninja
Apr 10, 2009

Toilet Rascal

SrgMagnum posted:

Worst Episode Ever:

The Maureen Ponderosa Wedding Massacre.

Discuss....

No way, it has the McPoyles AND Charlie doing the Indianapolis speech from Jaws.

spaced ninja
Apr 10, 2009

Toilet Rascal

Drifter posted:

If it's raw/half-cooked the alcohol would make it break down into some type of slime substance.

If it's just a HEAVILY crusted ham with the wet rub made of Rum and sugar and spices, it'd be pretty solid, actually. You'd also have to score it a littel more deeply than just 'through the skin'. You'd apply the rub about 1/3 of the way through cooking, after some internal liquid was forced out by the contracting meat.

This is probably it, I've always just assumed some heavy rum based glaze for the ham. I do roughly the same with bourbon and honey during the holidays and while eating the ham won't get you a buzz licking the glaze from the bowl most certainly will (and is clearly the best part).

spaced ninja
Apr 10, 2009

Toilet Rascal

yeah I eat rear end posted:

theoretical hamology.

Is it too late to change my major?

spaced ninja
Apr 10, 2009

Toilet Rascal

Vakal posted:

I've never tried it on meat, but heating together brown sugar and rum makes a great sauce for ice cream and other deserts.

It works quite well as a glaze for a ham, you won't get drunk since most of the alcohol gets burned off in the oven. I also leave a few cups for dipping if you want a tiny buzz. I use bourbon instead of rum but its the same deal, brown sugar, honey, lots of bourbon and some few other minor things (it also makes an amazing ice cream topping [scotch ice cream is the best]).

spaced ninja
Apr 10, 2009

Toilet Rascal
I didn't really take his statements like that. I figure the show is getting a bit tiring (but still fun) and they maybe wanna do a bit more of a wait between seasons. Sucks but as long as we get more i'm ok with it. Give him a chance to do some other poo poo for a bit and come up with more brilliant sunny stuff. FX(X) would be dumb not to do what they do with Louie, in giving them free range to take their time between seasons.

spaced ninja
Apr 10, 2009

Toilet Rascal
IT’S MUSCLE MASS

spaced ninja
Apr 10, 2009

Toilet Rascal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lag1bXylX00

spaced ninja
Apr 10, 2009

Toilet Rascal
https://twitter.com/rmcelhenney/status/959281451760943104

spaced ninja
Apr 10, 2009

Toilet Rascal
Yeah it's Utley. I like to imagine they had a catch before filming that.

spaced ninja
Apr 10, 2009

Toilet Rascal
Seasons 11 and 12 blooper real went up today.

https://youtu.be/JxMCjmLs57Y

spaced ninja
Apr 10, 2009

Toilet Rascal
Stickers. He eats stickers all the time dude.

spaced ninja
Apr 10, 2009

Toilet Rascal
Hi ladies. I’m frack ….. poo poo.

spaced ninja
Apr 10, 2009

Toilet Rascal
Sew me into the couch

spaced ninja
Apr 10, 2009

Toilet Rascal
Oh poo poo, there's stickers!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spaced ninja
Apr 10, 2009

Toilet Rascal
Dear Chase,

I feel like I can call you Chase because you and me are so much a like. I would love to meet you someday. I know I can't throw as fast as you but I think you would impressed with my speed. I love your hair. You run fast. Did you have a good relationship with your father? Me neither. These are all the things we can talk about, and more. I know you have not been getting my letters because I know you would write back if you did. I hope you write back this time and we get to be good friends I am sure our relationship would be a real homerun!