Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
It's going to be Lethal Weapon 7.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

hemophilia posted:

I don't believe it.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

drunken officeparty posted:

I've rewatched 10 like 4 times over since it was put on Netflix and I don't know why I didn't like the Wade Boggs episode at first. It's loving hilarious.

May he rest in peace.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Bust Rodd posted:

Do you think there are long term psychological impacts to pretending to be a sociopathic rear end in a top hat for approximately half of your waking life for 12+ years?

This is assuming the main cast are baseline, mentally healthy people in the first place.

Im just curious because i can't think of a show that went on this long with characters this extreme before.

im permabanned poster cricketstomper58. i first started watching always sunny when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of “sociopathy” and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like “implication” and “wild card, bitches” in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of “sociopathic” style of always sunny humor was all about; i think it’s the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who “get” always sunny to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

The gang goes to the Vatican

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Ugly In The Morning posted:

It comes out to 3-4 credits. A bachelor’s degree in the US typically requires 120.

You can take more than one.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
I’d guess Frank’s Brother.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

emanresu tnuocca posted:

In a few decades The Mick will be remembered as a cultural breakthrough for big bird representation in mass media.

It was drat near 50 years too late for that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

PittTheElder posted:

For all we know he was diddling kids!

Baby dudes!