Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

They were able to perfectly make you expect that she'd just choke on Conan and fall back to normalcy that way. But then it's all "HOLY gently caress WHAT THE poo poo!!?!!!?" when the reveal comes :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

I feel really, really dumb for not realizing how meta it was when I first watched it.

"Best song award." The other bar parodying shitcoms, and of course "Black bars just don't get awards" whenever Cutty was on screen.

:suicide:

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

Riding a motorcycle without a helmet is not badass.

:911: RIP COUNTRY-MAC :911:

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

Baron von Eevl posted:

Crow Milk.

FIGHT like a CROOOW!

BY BODYGUARDS!! And Charlie :geno:

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

I almost thought that when Frank ducked down behind the counter in his sequence he'd emerge shirtless, wearing a headband and unleashing an M60. What happened instead was way funnier.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

Limitless should have been a good movie but ended up being so filled with dumb plotholes that you can't really defend it. It'll be great seeing Sunny's take on the plot.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

Frank hairless, lubricated and nearly nude is the best image to come out of this show since Frank getting birthed from a couch :allears:

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

Nate RFB posted:

First episode of season 2, "Charlie Gets Crippled". Danny DeVito's first episode!

It also has the best line in the who show:

"VIET-GODDAM-NAM IS WHAT HAPPENED!"

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

FadingChord posted:

Dennis Reynolds: An Erotic Life

Mac is a cancer kid and they're trying to get Jon Bon Jovi to do an acoustic set at his hospital bedside.

I had a friend who really liked Jon Bon Jovi and she would get very, very upset when I called him "Bovine Joni."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

Hamburger Store is actually Charlie-Speak that Mac adopted.

goldblums eyes posted:

I'm watching The Gang Runs For Office, and when they're all suited up acting professional is gold. I know there's others like it, does anyone have other examples?

Mac and Dennis do something somewhat similar in The Gang Exploits the Housing Crisis.