Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

What do you say we go back to my hotel and have sex?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

WeLandedOnTheMoon! posted:

Charlie's second song was just delivered so perfectly. Really everyone had the best timing this episode.

Except Dee.

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

I'm gonna put 'em on the stool.

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

"Turn it upside down."

"...GOD DAMMIT."

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

You just got GOT! You thought we were suckers, but we just bought three weeks of a timeshare!

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

I love Ben's perpetual

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

Hats

Bras

Waitress Stuff

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

"This is what we were trying to avoid by coming to you."

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

I've been watching some old episodes lately, and I wish they hadn't killed Barbara off so early. Anne Archer had a different kind of horribleness that worked well with the show's dynamic.

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

That was a really weird and really great episode. I loved that they didn't call attention to the mounting trash bags and air fresheners. And Kaitlin Olson still has the best "god drat it" in the business.

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

bobkatt013 posted:

Rewatching The gang solves the gas crisis and this happened

To be fair, Stephen Collins didn't bang any baby dudes.

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

That mute bitch lied to me! For sex!

Also, it never fails to amuse me that this is what Thesy "Margaret McPoyle" Surface looks like in real life

ZDar Fan fucked around with this message at 18:58 on Feb 18, 2016

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

The other church is becoming super Vietnamese.

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

I found the description of Mac's version of MST3K hilarious, especially the thought of him repeatedly pausing the movie to try and come up with a riff.

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

That episode (much like a friendship with Chase Utley) was a real home run. My favorite scenes have always been "the gang sits across a desk/table from a normal person," and they made an entire episode of just that. Simply fantastic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

King Vidiot posted:

Creamy neo-Nazis in Shia LaBeouf's art space want to meet singles in your area!

Nothing sexual