Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Y'know, because of the implications.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
If anything, despite being considered a "relic", I'd argue that IASIP has been much more progressive as a bunch of YouTubers with far more coherence/confidence in their writing have expressed.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I think that, after Charlie's Mom Has Cancer, I can give the show at least a couple of seasons more.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Fellatio del Toro posted:

That was like 5 seasons ago
It was one of the darkest moments I've watched in television and despite thinking "that was too dark and I'm going to hell for laughing", I still couldn't stop laughing until I legit started coughing and wheezing.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

a bitchin jetski posted:

It's TVIV.

Every show has to be surgically dissected second by second and completely insignificant stuff has to be read into waaaayyyyyy to much.
I thought that was what YouTube Analysis videos were for.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
No, no! C'mooooon! :negative:

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I've been following the show since 2009 and it's insane to me how it's one of the few shows that I can just watch and laugh until I basically have to stop and go to the toilet to avoid peeing myself. Whenever I feel a little downtrodden, I ask myself in my head "What's the time?" and I smile like a moron.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Also, Dee ruining a man's life because she was called his "rock bottom" was one of the funniest things the show has done, and that was last season!