Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deong
Jun 13, 2001

I'll see you in heck!

Zsinjeh posted:

I'm going to be honest and say that I didn't get it at first as I don't really follow tv awards and just naturally assumed that every single episode of Always Sunny had each won approximately 5 Emmys.

I missed a lot of jokes in this one too. I had no idea the Emmys were happening this week. I've never watched an awards show though. I thought the bar scene was poking fun at super franchised bars or something. But not D&B...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deong
Jun 13, 2001

I'll see you in heck!
Does anyone understand the roolz to Nyte Krollerz?

deong
Jun 13, 2001

I'll see you in heck!
Most these are dumb and I ignore them. But I couldn't resist this one.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/lyapalater/what-character-from-its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia-are-you
I'm worried..

quote:

You got: Cricket

deong
Jun 13, 2001

I'll see you in heck!

FogHelmut posted:

My buddy saw Mac at PHL, picking up his bags and getting into a rental car shuttle like a normal person. Said he had to be no taller than 5'7".

IMDB Bio posted:

Height 5' 9" (1.75 m)

Does he seem taller on the show?

deong
Jun 13, 2001

I'll see you in heck!
Did y'all see the newest teasers?
http://youtu.be/LjuMebjWXzE
http://youtu.be/kW51dLAsZC0

Man I cannot wait.

deong
Jun 13, 2001

I'll see you in heck!

Ariza posted:

How old are you people that don't know who Kevin Pollak is? He's been around forever.

I was wondering the same.
I can't think of a single thing I know him from but he has had been around. I'm sure if i checked IMDb if recognize a ton. He is annoying as poo poo. Did you know he was Jewish? I can't believe that is a 2hr podcast.

e: cupid in santa claus w/ Tim Allen and Rool on willow. Plus other crap.

deong fucked around with this message at 14:39 on Dec 12, 2014

deong
Jun 13, 2001

I'll see you in heck!
I have a terrible memory, so I cheat with IMDB.

"It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" (9 episodes)
The Gang Exploits a Miracle (27 July 2006)
The Gang Gets Whacked: Part 2 (1 November 2007)
The Gang Dances Their Asses Off (15 November 2007)
Mac and Dennis: Manhunters (18 September 2008)
Who Pooped the Bed? (9 October 2008)
The Gang Cracks the Liberty Bell (6 November 2008)
The Gang Wrestles for the Troops (29 October 2009)
Mac's Big Break (7 October 2010)
Dee Gives Birth (9 December 2010)

deong
Jun 13, 2001

I'll see you in heck!

suboptimal posted:

Loved Dennis's rant, Mac's explosion, the glory hole confessional booth and the gruesomeness of Cricket, but I can't say that I really enjoyed that episode in total. Maybe I'll change my mind after a rewatch, but I thought it was kind of weak.

This is my take. Good parts but as a whole it was kind of meh.

deong
Jun 13, 2001

I'll see you in heck!

Thanks for this! Just sent to half my contact list.
Merry xmas bitches!

deong
Jun 13, 2001

I'll see you in heck!

timp posted:

Glad we got to finally see Mac and Charlie wrap their brains around a puzzle, and it was even better than I'd hoped it would be.

"I hardly swallowed any glass at all"

I loved this.
Puzzle : put the bottle together

Andy : What bottle?
Dennis : this bottle *Whip* *Smash*

deong
Jun 13, 2001

I'll see you in heck!

robot roll call posted:

Dennis would probably still have a drink with Bill Cosby

Especially since they may end up cell mates by the end of the season, based on Dennis's spiral progression lately.

deong
Jun 13, 2001

I'll see you in heck!

Troposphere posted:

tumblr is flipping their poo poo about the Charlie sex scene because they want him to be asexual and it's making me laugh as much as the actual episode

what the christ.
Since when has Charlie been asexual. He just doesn't have game, or is too obsessed with waitress to attempt anything else. But its not like his first sex scene.. just his most explicit one so far.

Not sure why you'd hit tumblr...

deong
Jun 13, 2001

I'll see you in heck!
The worst part about this discussion is that I now know there is an asexual community that goes by ace..

deong
Jun 13, 2001

I'll see you in heck!

LividLiquid posted:

Can I ask why without getting a vitriolic response?

Why cant they just be asexual. instead of having a drat nick name. Its not a good reason, but it annoys me.

deong
Jun 13, 2001

I'll see you in heck!

Jia posted:

Why cant they just be homosexual. instead of having a drat nick name. Its not a good reason, but it annoys me.

Agreed!
nick names are dumb.

deong
Jun 13, 2001

I'll see you in heck!

Cojawfee posted:

I just assumed that they won the bet but couldn't live there anymore. Frank bought Dee the California King then Mac and Dennis moved back in with her. The black man, now you've got me saying it, the old man was just thrown in for comedic effect.

They won the bet, but Frank was going to pay a years rent of the suburb place, not just any years worth of rent. They couldn't handle it so they forfeited and lost.

deong
Jun 13, 2001

I'll see you in heck!
Im hoping Mac will turn into every gay stereotype that he has. Just super over the top flamboyant.

deong
Jun 13, 2001

I'll see you in heck!

Snapchat A Titty posted:

I can't decide if I think Gay Mac will like bears for being manlier than him, or like twinks because they're not as manly as him. Or some incredibly specific type, perhaps an otter?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B17MeOSuuYQ

haha.
How many times do they go over the bear/otter/twink/twunk descriptions? They kill me, so funny.

deong
Jun 13, 2001

I'll see you in heck!
ya'll ain't from the country are ya?
I've not plenty people that like to get hosed up on mouthwash. Its totally a thing.

deong
Jun 13, 2001

I'll see you in heck!
I didn't pay attention to all the what have the stars been in talk, so might be reposting, but Katlin is in a Fox show. Probably garbage, but maybe?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQ6Jg5i_pqc

deong
Jun 13, 2001

I'll see you in heck!
I had thought they (Frank) owned the bar, and that the physical aspect was included.

deong
Jun 13, 2001

I'll see you in heck!

Cojawfee posted:

Whatever tweet that one quoted is private now, what was it supposed to be?

Some dude proposed to his gf while flying a small 2 person plane over Denver. Implication being she's gotta jump if she says no.

deong
Jun 13, 2001

I'll see you in heck!

cant cook creole bream posted:

It wasn't even a proposal. He asked her, to be his girlfriend.

Hahahaha poo poo.
Too bad it wasn't saved heh

deong
Jun 13, 2001

I'll see you in heck!
https://twitter.com/football__tweet/status/1328340748475961345?lang=en

I still cannot tell if this is a real thing, or a bit for a show? or a documentary?

For context.

quote:

Ryan Reynolds & Rob McElhenney’s Soccer Club Wrexham To Be Subject Of FX Documentary Series

deong
Jun 13, 2001

I'll see you in heck!

Slightly Absurd posted:

It's a bit of a long video, but I found it to be pretty interesting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4P6ELH4fO-U

3:30 is a more than 'a bit of a long video'. poo poo is half a work day long.

deong
Jun 13, 2001

I'll see you in heck!

Super Deuce posted:

She's fine, but I'd much rather they had someone who understood to treat the room acoustically producing their podcast rather than a writer.

It sounds really bad.

Nerd.

deong
Jun 13, 2001

I'll see you in heck!

Endless Trash posted:

She brought coffee eggs you ungrateful piece of poo poo

To be fair, not really coffee eggs...
I really hope she makes coffee eggs proper next podcast! I had no idea who she was, but I do like watching her reactions to the boys.

deong
Jun 13, 2001

I'll see you in heck!

Hell yes. I just came to post this. Looks like they rented a cabin haha.
:perfect:

deong
Jun 13, 2001

I'll see you in heck!
That part drives me crazy. Them watching the show but unable to show us the same clip? I mean, come on.

deong
Jun 13, 2001

I'll see you in heck!
Could he have been going to the gym and getting muscle under fat mac? He did say he was drinking a gallon (i think, he seemed confused) of melted ice cream a day.

deong
Jun 13, 2001

I'll see you in heck!

Annabel Pee posted:

Nothing makes me laugh more than thinking about Rob’s story of imagining fighting the guy in the car behind back to back with his son holding baseball bats while a musical soundtrack plays from his car.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am9H1KMpNz4&t=183s

I unintentionally stopped watching the podcast after Danny due to holidays and mehh.
Think i'm better off. I think the podcast has gone on for too long for my interest.

deong
Jun 13, 2001

I'll see you in heck!

emanresu tnuocca posted:

gonna bet it's more a white trash stole someone's shoe thing.

The bowling shoes are red on the outside, black inside the arch.
https://www.bowlingindex.com/cobra-wp-rental-shoes-unisex.html

deong
Jun 13, 2001

I'll see you in heck!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4a7SAcLSuy0
ohhay! Season 16 trailer out today.

deong
Jun 13, 2001

I'll see you in heck!
LoL at not being able to go 3hrs with out a piss break. Go before the movie y'all.

What a pitiful snipe....
:synpa:

deong
Jun 13, 2001

I'll see you in heck!
It's weird to me. Misspronunced Pennsylvania is much funnier to me than just some in show real person named Pepe Silva

deong
Jun 13, 2001

I'll see you in heck!
The bit with Charlie recognizing out-loud Donald is the Father figure Mac wants so bad was busting me up. Mac just clearly not even entertaining Donald being worth his time. drat.

deong
Jun 13, 2001

I'll see you in heck!
Kratom powder is also hydrophobic. So its like swallowing cinnamon. Like text editor, i tried kratom 10 or so years ago. Before they got good at putting it into soda cans. poo poo was awful. I never got anything out of it but cotton mouth. I had a friend that liked it.. but he also can't be trusted with Rx pain pills so..

deong
Jun 13, 2001

I'll see you in heck!

Whoa dude.

deong
Jun 13, 2001

I'll see you in heck!

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Guess [Sponsored medical product ad I skip through] was a bad idea after all.

BetterHelp.com diagnostics is what caught it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deong
Jun 13, 2001

I'll see you in heck!
So would they be allowed to record pod casts and just not post them? They've mentioned that they'll front load them to work the pod into hectic schedules. Can they use this time to bust through some sunny eps and wait to put them online?