Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phantom Star
Feb 16, 2005

I've always hoped the show finale would be a story where all the people the gang has screwed over or calls an enemy band together to enact a scheme to trap the gang in the bunker beneath Paddy's, while Cricket, Frank's brother, the two main McPoyle brothers and their sister assume the gang's identities and take over the bar. This way they can do a reunion episode/movie in 10 years where they finally escape, but then decide they can't live on the outside and lock themselves back up to shout at each other for the rest of their lives.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phantom Star
Feb 16, 2005

Ulio posted:

Is this the pepe silva mail room where Charlie goes psycho?

And then they play that song from the 80's Day-Bow-Bow

Phantom Star
Feb 16, 2005

They could just have each season be a year or semester and give him a new casts of students.

Phantom Star
Feb 16, 2005

Frank's Brother was one I initially disliked and avoided, then when I finally revisited it, I found I liked it. My least favorite Always Sunny is definitely the high school reunion.

Phantom Star
Feb 16, 2005

Big Mean Jerk posted:

Wolf Cola and Making Dennis Reynolds a Murderer are awful too.

What, not a dog lover?

Phantom Star
Feb 16, 2005

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

The Liberty Bell episode is an early dud.

I walk into my office to find PalletteSwappedNinja with a fold out knife held to the Liberty Bell episode.

PalletteSwappedNinja: "Did you want this up?"

Phantom Star
Feb 16, 2005

The free street dogs for Officers Reynolds, and Agent Jack Bauer.

Charlie eating half a Hot Pocket he found in the trash on his way home.

Bonnie! Stop making lasagne, we're going out tonight.

Making the sandwich in his mouth.

Charlie eating eggs & a hoagie on steroids.

Mac's bag of chimichangas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phantom Star
Feb 16, 2005

PittTheElder posted:

Red is not a flavor. How are you going to taste red?

Wow, color fight