Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Falken posted:

Well, this showed up on my facebook feed.

...This is the second time my uncle's managed to do this.

Did he run out or put the wrong fuel in?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Falken posted:

Petrol into a TDI.

That is going to be some nasty issues down the road.

Its not like they label the fuel doors with what fuel you need to put in the car....oh wait...

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

KozmoNaut posted:

On my commute this morning, I encountered:

• A Golf stopped with its hazards on in the bike lane, completely blocking it. Right in front of a company called "Safety first".
  • Some dude trying to jump out into ~30km/h from behind a stopped bus, making a guy in a work van panic brake, which in turn caused the tailgating rear end in a top hat behind him to rear-end the van.
  • Countless cyclists completely ignoring a red bicycle traffic light and a protected right turn arrow for cars. I came *this* close to hitting a completely oblivious iPod-listening woman because she just blasted through the red light like it was nothing.

And of course the usual assortment of dickheads either tailgating or trying to race from the lights in rush hour traffic.

Fun fun fun.

I really wish the police would start enforcing traffic laws on bikers just as much as they do cars.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

InitialDave posted:

They should make the lift beefy enough to just flip cars that do that.

This needs to be done.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

xzzy posted:

Yeah, if BMW's were actually quality cars they would have claws that extend from the tires to get it out of a hole, like those toy monster trucks they made in the 90's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W4MYJt8c4w

Nice job, dingus, now someone has your license plate AND video of you being a dipshit.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Goober Peas posted:

I stop to give my statement to po-po. Bro-truck driver (a guy in his late 40s) is all up in my face about racing him. Po-po shuts him down really quickly. Guy continues to be a mouthy rear end and ends up cuffed in the back of the cruiser. I give my statement, explain the 'racing' bit, he thanks me for stopping, and tells me to carry on.

I love people like this, you might as well just admit you're guilty when you mouth off like that in front of the officer on scene.

CommieGIR fucked around with this message at 21:12 on Apr 29, 2014

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Goober Peas posted:

Dude was also screaming at the poor lady he t-boned. If he hadn't been an rear end while driving, she would have cleared the turn with no issues.

I hope that fucker loses his license.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

ijustam posted:

This is the kind of poo poo that gets people killed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA7BASFqXIw

Rewind to 30 seconds to see the pre-story.

All the time in Atlanta. Its always a Camaro, or a Challenger, or a Mustang and some nitwit who cannot judge passing space.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

I wish they'd do this to the open carry movement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Protocol7 posted:

It is a diesel after all so he's probably throwing poo poo at the lifted king ranch group.

Or maybe he's only kind of compensating.

This is a huge thing in a VW diesel crowd now, and it pisses me the gently caress off.