Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.

Protocol7 posted:

Speaking of asshats clipping cars, someone backed their trailer hitch into my wife's car and didn't leave a note or anything. (Or she backed into it and is lying... but I'll never safely accuse her of that.)

Big ol' square shaped scuffs on her rear bumper. :argh:

loving truck culture

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

MrOnBicycle posted:

Ok. No bumpers are for tapping. On my cars, a tap probably means that I have to get my bumper replaced or resprayed and bondoed. x(

What a whiny baby.

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Living wages need to come back so that people can afford to replace their cars.

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Had a guy with a white bmw come screaming past me on a under-construction onramp and almost rear end a dump truck yesterday. Also he'd modified his exhaust to be even louder than the construction vehicle.

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

If you intend to pass, why are you relying on the ACC to do the passing for you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Mounted cops are ideal for crowd control, it's what they're best at. They're not very good at just patrolling and handing out tickets.

Departments need to use the mounted police at sporting events and concerts so that the horses get used to crowds and won't spook when something serious is going on.