Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GenericOverusedName
Nov 24, 2009

KUVA TEAM EPIC
I know it is frustrating when people slow the gently caress down during any weather at all, but when there is literal flash flooding and over two inches of standing water on the road I am going to not be going 75+ mph mr brotruck. It's a 4 lane highway and I'm in the far right, you can go around me and hydroplane to your heart's content instead of giving me a lightshow with a lovely chorus of honks for entertainment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GenericOverusedName
Nov 24, 2009

KUVA TEAM EPIC
Now do it in an apocalyptic downpour with less than 200 feet of visibility and 2 inches of standing water on the road :suicide:

GenericOverusedName
Nov 24, 2009

KUVA TEAM EPIC
I've seen enough crazy red light runners that I always wait a second before gunning it on the green if I'm at the front of the queue. Person behind me usually is texting anyways so its not like they care.

Unrelated, but why do I always get tailgaters when it's raining? The 'wash your windshield so they realize wow they're way too loving close" doesn't work when it's raining.

E: There's this one turn on a major road here where the side road is way too loving steep, so you pretty much have to make the turn at a crawl or you'll lose your bumper. Seen more than a few fender benders from that one turn. Anywhere else I'd get pissed off at the crawl, but that fuckin Bojangles, it makes sense.

GenericOverusedName fucked around with this message at 15:22 on Apr 16, 2015

GenericOverusedName
Nov 24, 2009

KUVA TEAM EPIC
I did stop for an animal once. It was a huge goddamn snapping turtle. They're not tall but probably will still severely gently caress up a small car. He was booking it too, turtle was on a drat mission.

GenericOverusedName
Nov 24, 2009

KUVA TEAM EPIC
Then you'll be fine, nobody uses their blinkers anyways! (At least where I live...)

GenericOverusedName
Nov 24, 2009

KUVA TEAM EPIC

MrOnBicycle posted:

Nowadays most people probably run up so that they can film it and put on youtube for views, or to show off something that happened in their boring life. Instead of helping.

Also a lot of bystander effect, which is nothing new.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GenericOverusedName
Nov 24, 2009

KUVA TEAM EPIC
I can't smell anything over the lovely smell of chicken poo poo...

I think one of them shat into my air filter somehow.