Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goobernoodles
May 28, 2011

Wayne Leonard Kirby.

Orioles Magician.
Haha that was a month after I moved from Pittsburgh to Seattle. It started snowing right at rush hour, just as the sun was setting and temperatures were dropping. It was an complete poo poo show. My buddy still had summer tires on his Viggen so I trudged through the city-wide stop-and-go traffic to go pick him up. On my way there, a loving brodozer drove up the shoulder of 509 and 10 minutes or so later, I saw the truck in a ditch *on fire*. I have no idea how you manage to catch a truck on fire driving up a shoulder, but that moron somehow managed it.

e: As far as cleaning snow off of vehicles, I could have sworn I read a news article a few years back about a guy getting killed from a slab of ice that flew off the top of a semi and busted through his windshield. I personally love driving on the highway behind people that don't clean off fresh powder and leave a snow cloud behind their car.

goobernoodles fucked around with this message at 00:28 on Nov 15, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goobernoodles
May 28, 2011

Wayne Leonard Kirby.

Orioles Magician.
Last month I slowed down to turn into a grocery store parking lot in the evening. Being in a lowered car, I slowed down to about 5mph or less as I turned in. This apparently pissed off some moron behind me who "passed" me on the other side of the entrance and then swerved over and cut me off. Of course this pissed me the gently caress off, so I dumbly followed the driver. It took them about 3 seconds for them to stop abruptly in an attempt to get me to rear end them. Narrowly avoided it, say gently caress it, and trying to cool off, I drove around looking for a parking space. I came face to face with the driver a few moments later and it was a young black woman who, when I made eye contact, started bobbing her head around and talking poo poo from her car. :parrot: Laughed at the absurdity, drove past, parked and went into the store without seeing her again.

After I walked out of the store, I saw her getting her toddler into (or out of) a kid seat. Walking past I asked her if that's how she drives with a kid in the car, at which point she got up in my face and yelled all sorts of things as the kid came up next to her. In hindsight I shouldn't have said a word for the kid's sake but something tells me that kid is already used to that sort of bullshit.

goobernoodles
May 28, 2011

Wayne Leonard Kirby.

Orioles Magician.
Hmmmm...

Pulled up next to this guy, and yelled over "YOU HAVE TO MOVE" and motioned for him to get back on the right side of the road. He backed up 15 feet and stopped. ...Still on the wrong side of the road. Unfortunately, the semi that's turning onto the road in the picture turned left at the light instead of creating a hilarious situation.