Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

purpleandgold
Apr 13, 2012
Got my learner's permit in CT at 16. Let it expire when I turned 18, as CT does. Apparently, once you turn 18 in CT, you don't need anything to drive but someone riding shotgun who's over 21 and has had a license for four years. Got my license right after I turned 19, and pretty much was considered an automatic pass for successfully back-parking a minivan. Then it was a three-point turn in a residential area and that was it.

Connecticut is very lenient about passing your road test, which might explain why this state is full of obnoxious drivers. After a while, I just kind of let the asshats pass me and go about their tailgating/90 in a 50 zone/brights on all the drat time. And again: having 4x4 or all-wheel drive does not mean you are invincible and can race through snow. (Says the moron who bought a rear-wheel drive car and then moved back up north.)

Confession: I'm sorry. I'm the jerk with xenon headlights that make it look like my brights are on when they aren't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU