Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

Coming up to a single lane roundabout last week at night I saw rapidly approaching headlights and was overtaken by 4 black hatchbacks going way over the speed limit. The fourth one didn't have enough space to get past me so they turned out their lights and went the wrong way round the roundabout. I could see up the road the lights of other road users swerving out the way.

Driving in Coventry is often a terrifying experience, especially if you hit the ring road.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU