Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VacaGrande
Dec 24, 2003
God! A red nugget! A fat egg under a dog!

Das Volk posted:

Just out of curiosity; did they close a lane of traffic to make that?

Who cares?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VacaGrande
Dec 24, 2003

GramCracker posted:

How in the gently caress is that even possible? It appears as though that accident defies physics. Also, that person should NEVER EVER be allowed to drive again.

Fake edit: is it just me, or does that look like a Prius? :psyduck:

I think it's an X3. Capitol Police said this morning they estimated the driver was doing around 100 mph when they hit the planter. They also took some branches off of the first tree before they hit the second one.

VacaGrande
Dec 24, 2003

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

every time i speed past a cop with no repercussions it reminds me of how much of an advantage i have being white :/

every time i speed past a cop with no repercussions it reminds me of how much of an advantage i have being white and driving a station wagon

invisibility cloak!

VacaGrande
Dec 24, 2003

sleepy.eyes posted:

That Jeep was in the left turn lane, whoever was driving the silver sedan sure hosed up. None of the occupants of any of the cars were badly hurt, somehow.

So the Jeep was to the right of the silver Accord, something scared the Jeep so it rolled over to its left on top of the Accord, and then the Mercury drove the wrong way into the Jeep? WTF happened here?

the answer is "Florida"

VacaGrande
Dec 24, 2003
There are pavement markings to indicate this in the US. They're just not used enough.

https://www.thehour.com/news/article/Fines-coming-for-box-blocking-motorists-9177901.php