Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pudgygiant
Apr 8, 2004

Garnet and black? More like gold and blue or whatever the fuck colors these are
If I were to, say, let somebody hit me when they're clearly in the wrong, they'd have to pay for pretty much everything right? There's an intersection here where the right lane just after a light goes right turn only, the middle goes left only, and you have to kind of veer to where the right lane was to go straight. Every drat time I go through I almost get hit, I could clean up there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pudgygiant
Apr 8, 2004

What the gently caress gives people the idea they can gun it and cut off the straight traffic on a left turn on a green light? I almost slammed into two people today doing this, and it happens at least once a day on my commute. It's not a rural area either and it's obvious commute times like fuckall early in the morning so it's safe to assume they've seen those particular stoplights before.

Pudgygiant
Apr 8, 2004

What's 100 times more infuriating than an idiot causing an accident and making me late to work? An idiot causing an accident at the INTERSECTION INTO WORK. I was staring at the goddamn door to my office for 45 minutes because somebody full speed gunned it the wrong way on a split highway and caused a huge wreck. Seriously, how do you do the wrong thing here? Every drat road is split and marked WITH LIGHTS.

Pudgygiant
Apr 8, 2004

I'm the guy, I'm the guy that stayed behind a state trooper going 10 under in the left lane, got fed up with it, dropped the hammer and passed on the right.

I'd say gently caress that guy but he didn't realize the construction zone was gone and the speed limit was back to normal so he let me off with a warning instead of 2 tickets.

Pudgygiant
Apr 8, 2004

I saw somebody swerve into those water barrels at a freeway exit yesterday. I'm still trying to figure out what situation in life would make that preferable to just taking the wrong exit?

Also, thanks to this thread, I've now started to notice just how many people are trying to kill me on my daily commute. So thanks for lowering my monthly Starbucks bill.

Pudgygiant
Apr 8, 2004

You know those people that, while not really ever breaking the law, manage to do the MOST ANNOYING things while driving? Things like braking into green lights, taking half an hour to get up to the speed limit, never getting out of the left lane, things like that? I saw one smash into a shopping center sign head-on this morning. Thank you universe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pudgygiant
Apr 8, 2004

Goddammit I'm going to be in this thread, I heard a siren behind me and pulled over to the shoulder. The ambulance was already blowing past people on the shoulder, so I basically cut it off. Then I didn't have enough room to get back into my original lane, so I was stuck blocking an ambulance until traffic moved. I was just trying to do the right thing :(