Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

borkencode
Nov 10, 2004

xzzy posted:

gently caress this self absorbed piece of crap.

Literally the busiest road in town.. major north/south corridor with all the shopping built up along it. It's pretty much stop and go traffic sunrise to sunset. Even better, it's under construction with lots of lane reductions.

So this fruitcake decided it was a smart idea to make a left turn right next to a merge so literally no one could get through. I stared at that scene for a full five minutes before special snowflake found a gap suitable to squeeze their dumb rear end through and allow traffic to resume.

If they'd just driven couple hundred yards and done a u-turn at the next light it would have saved everyone the pain.

Is that LaGrange Road? It looks very familiar to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

borkencode
Nov 10, 2004

Lamar Smith R-TX posted:

Hoping this isn't a repost...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap9_jxEr_JA

cop destroys an imbecile tailgating a biker

Even if I hadn't seen the Skokie on the cop car, I'd know it was from the Chicago area just from how he talked. "This jagoff was riding your rear end"

borkencode
Nov 10, 2004
A girl I went to high school with is going to kill someone this winter.

borkencode
Nov 10, 2004
Hit and run karma https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2Jj6OnXlPk

borkencode
Nov 10, 2004

xzzy posted:

Yeah it's super unfortunate that roundabouts don't use curbing to direct which way a car should go. Or signs. Or paint markings.

Also unfortunate that the only course of action when confused while driving is to maintain speed and heading until you plow into someone or something.

borkencode
Nov 10, 2004
Yeah I expected it to end with the fluid trail leading to a car parked just down the street with the right side all hosed up.

borkencode
Nov 10, 2004

The Door Frame posted:

School buses have a flashing stop sign that comes out when the doors open, and it is very illegal to pass a bus with that sign active

That's on the driver's side though, so guy just passed on the right.

borkencode
Nov 10, 2004

nsaP posted:

Hey I found it and my memory was actually accurate. UsuallyI mess something up

https://youtu.be/5Gtio4V1L3o

The real lesson is turn off your phone at the theater.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

borkencode
Nov 10, 2004
I was behind a car yesterday that I swear had their brake lights wired backwards. All three lights on until they got to an off ramp, then the center light turned off, and the taillights dimmed. Lights all came back on after they slowed down. I didn’t know that was even possible.