Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

BrokenKnucklez posted:

This so so true its not even funny. Most people in my age group and below are about how a can get to point A to point B.

I know the old guys said that you had to own a flashy muscle car or something to attract the ladies. Now a muscle car or really any car doesn't attract women. Explains why I always got the older ladies driving around in my E60 or my E39 (actually the E39 really seemed to attract em, no clue)

Hell I don't know what does attract women any more. Depends on how many hash tags your facebook profile has I guess.

It's bullshit. For some odd reason people these days don't have a lot of disposable income and employment is hard to come by. Also, stop yearning for "the good ol' days" it's sexist bullshit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
All of them at the same time, but I have dinner at 7 so if you don't mind having one back before then that'd be great thanks.

(what's up bringing it back in better condition than you found it in buddy :hf:)

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Giblet Plus! posted:

I get that the bikers are stupid for confronting the driver, but there wouldn't have been an accident in the first place if he wasn't following with less than a car length's distance. The dude on the white bike brake checked him and he didn't brake back.

The SUV driver was clearly impatient because his "right" to have the road all to himself was being impaired by the mass of bikers.

Yeah, keep raging against cagers.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Geoj posted:

Keep watching. At 35 seconds they do come to a complete stop and box the SUV in, with several bikers getting off of their bikes and approaching the SUV in an aggressive manner. Unless there's footage we're missing it appears that the bikers caused an accident, boxed the SUV driver in and were going to dispense some mob justice.

I ask again - at what point would any rational person justify someone who is vastly outnumbered breaking out of a mob and running?

e: Yeah, these bikers are real saints - http://abcnews.go.com/US/video-shows-motorcyclists-pull-driver-car-beat/story?id=20419705

So what stance are you taking exactly? After this post it seems like "All of them".

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
gently caress everybody with a G name, that is all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Giblet Plus! posted:

everyone keeps forgetting, I agree that the bikers are dumb. however, the suv driver was also dumb. being brake checked is not an excuse for hitting someone.

it's no coincidence it was a suv. he was all jacked up off his big badass suv, and wanted to play tough guy for his wife. basically he was kinda like zimmerman.

This is really precious.

I mean, I, too, can't believe that the FUCKIN' CAGER had the audacity to hit the guy in front of him who was driving erratically, unpredictably, and irresponsibly.