Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fromoutofnowhere
Mar 19, 2004

Enjoy it while you can.
Can you add me as well, I play under the same name. Is there any reason to use the hawking on the technician? I feel the rpd or what ever is much better except for the round velocity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fromoutofnowhere
Mar 19, 2004

Enjoy it while you can.
Yeah, I'm enjoying the Redox more than the hawking right now, the damage debuff helps the team much more than the hawking. A ton of players don't seem to notice that they've been debuffed, and I've done well 1v1 using vamp and the Redox. The blockade is a fun tool to use as well, as most people will try their best to get as close to me as possible so they can use the rpg or hellfire, drop the blockade right in front of them and they sometimes kill themselves. Technician is a fun unit to play, having more than one on a team makes most firefights go your way since two techs healing a friendly can usually out do most incoming damage. The ascension update is looking to be fun as well, hopefully this will pull in more new players, going against some of the vets is pretty annoying.

Edit: Great op! Thanks for the effort you put into it, I hope it brings in more goons, the game itself is pretty enjoyable.

fromoutofnowhere
Mar 19, 2004

Enjoy it while you can.
Mr. Crow, I found using advanced video settings and killing bloom, Depth of field, motion blur, and image grain filter made the game much more enjoyable for me, especially framerate wise.

Death from above works. I did not now that until I did it trying to get away from a bruiser. Nice 750 credits for that.

fromoutofnowhere fucked around with this message at 03:00 on Sep 9, 2013

fromoutofnowhere
Mar 19, 2004

Enjoy it while you can.
People losing their poo poo over a free to play game is just hilarious. Hopefully they manage to work the gremlins out.

fromoutofnowhere
Mar 19, 2004

Enjoy it while you can.
Thanks for making me cry you nerds. That second game though was better when I was actually healing people.

fromoutofnowhere
Mar 19, 2004

Enjoy it while you can.
If you get good with the EOC you can be really deadly. There are several people that I've played against that absolutely wrecked people with the EOC. (like wrecking me. I hated them.)

fromoutofnowhere
Mar 19, 2004

Enjoy it while you can.
Scout is now my favorite mech. I can't decide on the stock gun or the heatgun now.

fromoutofnowhere
Mar 19, 2004

Enjoy it while you can.
On average I walk away with around 8k to 12k exp every match, around 7k per mech if played exclusively. I've gone from level 17 to 22 in one day, to bad the HC isn't boosted as well.

fromoutofnowhere
Mar 19, 2004

Enjoy it while you can.
I'm really starting to hate people that do nothing but hurt the team, and there is no way to report the fuckers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fromoutofnowhere
Mar 19, 2004

Enjoy it while you can.
You tell everyone that you hate them and then go afk. Or you get pissed that someone apparently "stole" your kill and for the rest of the match you basically run in front of him or block his escape to cover by standing around doing jack poo poo. Or you're on siege and your battleship is in the air and instead of pushing onto the AA point, you sit outside and shoot at the other team. It's really frustrating to tell people what they need to do and their lack of balls prevents them from actually pushing forward towards the objective. Or being smart and not launching the battleship when the counter over the aa reads 0/5.

Game gets really frustrating working with morons sometimes.

• Locked thread