Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

:h::h::h:Alhamdulillah-chan:h::h::h:
What a stunningly rear end in a top hat password system.

Seriously, does any other game give you 'hints' and then expect you to solve the riddle they didn't bother to tell you about?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

muike posted:

I'm a dude with dude guitars. Mordecai, Tim the Toolman Taylor, and other friends.

I think that just means you watched too much Tool Time.

But still, don't be too hard on Rita. The blastia are her only friends. Besides that, what has she got?

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Y'know, Yuri's alright and all, but what's a guild made up of him, a pilfered princess, a dragon elf-lady and Karol even going to do? Like, even a clown's guild has a reasonable purpose.

Anyway as to why you'd buy some corpses, please enjoy some Horrible History.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Vicas posted:

I feel like I've just walked into an entire page of :goonsay:

It was bound to happen the second explanations went beyond "bougie bougie liberation of labor, something something trees."

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Incidentally, here's the wsj's writeup on those case study graphic novels over here, for all of your anime Steve Jobs related needs.

For only $7, you can snag yourself a copy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

That laser was completely goddamn disappointing.

I went back and checked, and now I'm also disappointed that Yuri's wall isn't covered in swords. You'd think there'd be more on the wall or something.

Admiral H. Curtiss posted:

I want to say that the game mentions somewhere that Yuri's been gone for two weeks, but I could be totally making that up. I thought it was in the synopsis but that just says "It was confirmed last night that the lower quarter youth, Yuri, though earlier pronounced dead, is still among the living.".

Was he seriously just holed up at home for all that time? It's pretty weird that dog just suddenly went to get him after he got conveniently exposited at.

Speaking of convenient exposition, I'd hope that the world's stupid-rear end name means that it's like, humanity's third go at a planet and this poo poo just keeps happening for some reason. But that seems like it'd be too interesting to happen in this game. Oh well.

• Locked thread