Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amppelix
Aug 6, 2010

I like that the second recommended video is "Tales of Vesperia part 240"

A little lower down you can find part 280 :shepface:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amppelix
Aug 6, 2010

Oh yeah, did you actually orchestrate the nightmare of getting four people in the same room or are you using some sort of funky skype setup? Minifoo's obviously there, at least.

Amppelix
Aug 6, 2010

Adus posted:

It's just him and Minifoo playing. If you didn't watch the Tipping40's Tales of Symphonia LP, then there's one that actually has 4 people playing at once. It's pretty hilarious, I think.

Yeah I know, I am (was :smith:) a huge T40s fan, in fact I registered so I could yell at them for sucking at ToS.

Even though Minifoo's the only one playing there seems to be no lag or other telltale signs of the other people not being there. Which is why I'm asking if they are, in fact, not there.

Amppelix
Aug 6, 2010

Singh Long posted:

Also, DON'T MISS sidequests. The game's pretty bad about the time frames of when you can start/continue with sidequests, especial when it comes to getting costumes and weapons(gently caress you Brionac).

Don't worry, Kuvo is going to miss all of the sidequests. Unless Vicas somehow manages to rope him onto starting one, which I highly doubt. Maybe if it's particularly interesting, funny, or has costumes as a reward.

Amppelix
Aug 6, 2010

Dastardly posted:

I do hope Kuvo loves warehouses and block puzzles

Oh my god. They brought back those abominations from Abyss?

Amppelix
Aug 6, 2010

Vicas posted:

Bodhi Blastia

I'm pretty sure you spelled "Exsphere" wrong.

Amppelix
Aug 6, 2010

So uhh, nice party member spoilers you've got there?

I dunno how much Kuvo cares (it can't be very much) but it's the principle of it.

Amppelix
Aug 6, 2010

I think the idea is indeed that newcomers aren't entirely overwhelmed but the wealth of options available and they are thus limited until a little while later. The problem of course being that semi-auto entirely sucks and doesn't even make sense. You press attack and suddenly you lose control of yourself and run up to the enemy and probably get hit for your troubles. Like, it's a million times more confusing for a first-time player than just regular ol' manual.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amppelix
Aug 6, 2010

^^ It's a running joke/tradition. It's always given to the female lead, and speaking of traditions, her moveset will contain a mix of physical and magical attacks, probably leaning towards magical.

Camel Pimp posted:

Goddrat how can anyone be so bad at this game? It's a little impressive.

Boy have I got a video series for you: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsz31gTLKEYTsvTxMSFX-FgJcnkTAMjLy

• Locked thread