Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shoopuf
Oct 18, 2010

Don't touch shoopuf. Tailss will be shlapping!
Is the video supposed to be in widescreen? Because porting it into Polsy (and... a lot of other videos into polsy, now that I think about it) boxes it up and scrunches the video for no actual reason.

Shoopuf fucked around with this message at 03:24 on Sep 7, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shoopuf
Oct 18, 2010

Kuvo posted:

The game runs and was recorded in 720p :shrug:

Dragonatrix posted:

Polsy's not playing stuff back right at the moment, or something. It apparently does that for everything.

Oh, okay. Carry on! Looking forward to seeing more of this LP, since it is the one Tales of I will probably never get the chance to play. (Xbox has never been my cup of tea.)

Shoopuf
Oct 18, 2010

Yup.

• Locked thread