Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki

Kuvo posted:

Why do you do this to yourself?
Rationalization for my alcoholism.

What happened to the drinking word?
They led to bad things. Though if you want to follow along at home, Minifoo suggests blastia and aer.

Internal conflicts ho!

But since that's gone, make Minifoo do his closest approximation of the Genis voice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki

Gamerofthegame posted:

Still, nice to see another LP with you guys again. Even if it doesn't have a drinking condition. :colbert:

The drinking condition is there's no way kuvo will make it through sober.

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Derpes posted:

It's actually pretty useful in Symphonia :shobon:

False. We all know Collette had only one useful skill.

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

LeafyOrb posted:

Her ability to talk to dogs?

Well that yes, but mostly Sacrifice.

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

I'm still holding out for the kuvo/bandunk/Pork Lift/Wateyad team up to finish FF13-2.

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Fingers of Fury posted:

edit:You're both pretty bad at this game, any chance bandunk or Alex might guest star to carry help you through some of the tougher parts?

Yes, this is a good idea.

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Just get Bandunk in to voice Rita during skits.

Edit: oh right, this one has English voice acting during those, damnit.

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Zenostein posted:

I think that just means you watched too much Tool Time.

But still, don't be too hard on Rita. The blastia are her only friends. Besides that, what has she got?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iSjMlbPBtw&t=16m34s

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

When are you going to rename Karol and Repede to Fuk-San and Caramel Cat, respectively.

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Kuvo posted:

No jet sounds, no brohug, 3/5

Were you looking for...

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Edmond Dantes posted:

I GIS'd "Vesperia Repede Weapons" to see if I could find a picture of it.

I ended up finding a full-body Repede fursuit. :cripes:

Did you buy it?

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Internet Kraken posted:

JRPGs certainly do love their SHOCKING BIG TWIST (that the player figured out hours ago) moments.

Well, we would have if we were paying attention to the plot rather than trying to find Repede in cutscenes.

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

RotationSurgeon posted:

a complicated series of explanations

A wizard did it.

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

ishikabibble posted:

That Overdrive Warrior is so incredible :3:

Though, I have to ask

Why aren't you playing the PS3 version again?

I think you just answered your own question.

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Okay not even Google can figure out these names.

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Nauticus posted:

I almost completely forgot about the Tales of Symphonia LP, I feel like going back through it now for moments like this.

drat, I can't believe that was almost 4 years ago!

I still wonder what the Mystery of the Imposters was, and why Time Does Not Go Back.

Don't really miss Genis voice though.

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

quote:

pages of anime biophysics discussion

A loving wizard did it.

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Adus posted:

I understand the logic behind setting it to easy since I think Kuvo's intent with the LP was mostly just to laugh at ridiculous anime stuff in the story, but one of the things I mentioned along time ago before the LP even started was that Vesperia would be considerably less ridiculous than Symphonia and therefore actually a bit harder to LP. And it is, despite this recent turn of events in the story.

So I definitely dare him to knock up the difficulty a bit, if only to keep them from getting too bored with the combat in the latter portion of the game.

That said I convinced him to use my favorite combo which I consider an amazing accomplishment on its own so I can die happy now.

Look, we got the DE:HR LP out of Kuvo, what more competent play could you ever need.

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Kuvo posted:

Just recorded a two hour session where I forgot to push play on the video capture device so the LP is taking a week hiatus so I can drink myself into a stupor

The drinking would have happened regardless.

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Go the Pork Lift route and have someone draw a really bad cartoon.

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Vicas posted:

RIP kuvosabot, an inspiration to us all

quote:

20:46 <@kuvosa> wonderful
20:46 < minifoo> lmao
20:47 < kuvosabot> gently caress no humanity.
20:47 < fivre> TWITCH COPS RUN
20:48 < fivre> indeed kuvosabot, indeed
20:48 < kuvosabot> Because they gotta talk.
20:49 < kuvosabot> Its in his nose to the music time with both.
20:50 -!- minifoo [minifoo@minifoo.tmi.twitch.tv] has left #kuvosa []
20:51 < kuvosabot> deja vu there.
20:52 < kuvosabot> is to cover.
20:53 < kuvosabot> the opposite playstyle.
20:54 < kuvosabot> I thought is the future.
20:55 -!- kuvosabot [kuvosabot@kuvosabot.tmi.twitch.tv] has left #kuvosa []

He died as he lived. Or something.

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Wiseblood posted:

I watched every goddamn second of wateyad and Pork Lift playing Chronobind in FFXIII-2, I'm sure I'd watch all of that too.

When does Minifoo break out the guitar.

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

:bsdsnype: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zy0co_tk_z8

Ask Twitch to unban you and then talk over this instead of bad anime.

It's okay because FF13-2 is definitely a game and not a bad anime.

Caveat: you must do it straight through. With drinking rules.

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Xenoborg posted:

The only stream I really miss not having was the fourth (fifth? not sure) Gabriel Knight stream. The one were you first saw the werewolf and went to the lodge in the country. The twitch file was corrupted less than a week after it was recorded, so unless you happen to have a local copy its probably gone forever.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsWK5PaEcqTYf5DOL-QHnxyswOoaUpx9g has it maybe under Ep 6. Ep 5 is YDKJack for reasons unknown.

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Just end the LP there. "Goddamnit Ryan." *Failed to cook Chicken and Fries*

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

That's not http://www.hanakogames.com/magical_diary.shtml

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Geop posted:

Between this and Symphonia, I've gotta agree. Once they began heavily using the fictional pseudo-science terms and things, I got fuckin' LOST. Felt like the intro to FF13 or something :staredog: In closing: ANGEL HALITOSIS

Should have put Symphonia-style drinking rules in place to keep you paying attention to the plot.

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Kuvo posted:

vesperia anime will prob be sometime this weekend assuming vicas doesnt die celebrating his birthday

It would be a shame for him to die before you all commit mass suicide via anime poisoning.

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Took a year and some to get through the game, and only two hours to get through the anime.

I still don't understand the plot of either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Vicas posted:

what happens in anime night stays in anime night

But I really want to re-watch Beywheelz.

• Locked thread