Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
I eagerly await the moment when whatever character you decide you hate the most is forced into your party for a battle.

Unless that character is Yuri of course.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
Really, even if Kuvo gets super-pissed off at some point, Geop AND Vicas being here is just gonna cancel it right out. They are the anti-rage.

Plus he might actually enjoy this one by the end of it.

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER

Most of the dumb poo poo in Symphonia they did was from being drunk/not paying attention to the story/not paying attention to the story while getting drunk. In actual battles I don't remember them being too incompetent, Wind Chicks notwithstanding.

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
It was more all of them together really.

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
I can't wait until we get to a boss with multiple targets, those ended really well in the Symphonia playthrough.

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER

RareAcumen posted:

Oh boy! We're finally through the wordy town! Now it's only smooth sailing onto the next one! [Just power through things a little more, it's gonna pick up in a big way.] Mostly because the next dungeon has the monsters that drop items that'll let you finally craft a character switcher. No more being forced to play as Karol soon!

That and the two other party members we get in that town's plot if I'm remembering right.

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
The team had to have known how silly that animation looked, but they clearly didn't mind. And neither did I.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER

Lance Streetman posted:

Wow, that sounds incredibly stupid. And here I thought the dungeon where you had to guide the shadows around was dumb.

At least that puzzle isn't based on the game ignoring that one of your party members can loving fly.

• Locked thread