Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Corek
May 11, 2013

by R. Guyovich

...of SCIENCE! posted:

It's also a complete myth.

It makes no sense if you think about it. All she was was one of three editors on Star Wars and one of three on Return of the Jedi, and I doubt the editors of any release are still paid 30 years later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corek
May 11, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Brown Moses posted:

Francis Bacon did love to put lumps of twisted flesh in cages.

And Michael Keaton loves being in movies with prominent Francis Bacon paintings.

Corek
May 11, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

So here's a thing: watch this fake OCP presentation from the 2027 CES. It's part of a viral marketing campaign for the movie.

There's no audience, though. You can hear applause but can't see anybody this guy is talking to, so it just feels detached and sterile.

But whatever, it's just some viral thing, not an actual scene from the movie.

...or is it?

Prometheus had an almost identical viral thing, except it was Weyland (out of makeup) giving a huge TED talk. That talk was in a huge stadium and had a very visible audience, though.

Corek
May 11, 2013

by R. Guyovich

davidspackage posted:

Hahaha that just popped up on my youtube feed. I could not stop laughing.

It also took me really long to realize I wasn't looking at the original Robocop material.

That's Fatal Farm's trademark, they've been doing suspiciously plausible spoofs for almost a decade.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LY8Wi7XRXCA

• Locked thread