Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

TheBigBudgetSequel posted:

Oh man, I am so bummed that the remake of a movie that spawned a toy line and an cartoon for kids is going to be rated PG13. That's totally out of line.

Lots of 80s poo poo that wasn't appropriate for kids had a toy line/video games. Should an Aliens remake be PG-13?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

SALT CURES HAM posted:

Given that next to nothing would have to be taken out of Aliens for it to get a modern-day PG-13, that's kind of a bad example.

Whatever. So loving pick Alien, Terminator, Predator or any other example.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Slim Killington posted:

Oh, bloggers that pretend to make movies. Cute.

To be fair that also describes CD

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Sasquatch! posted:

Next thing TFR is going to tell me is that the pulse rifles from "Aliens" aren't real! Say it isn't so!

But they are real!

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Cardboard Box A posted:

Neither Terminator 1 nor Predator 1 are anywhere near a PG-13 rating either. :confused:

That was my point. They all had toy lines for kids.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Does Bishop getting ripped in half fall under "its not red blood so its ok" type of loophole thing the MPAA has?

• Locked thread