Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DatonKallandor
Aug 21, 2009

"I can no longer sit back and allow nationalist shitposting, nationalist indoctrination, nationalist subversion, and the German nationalist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious game balance."
Yeah I started playing a few days ago and it's by far the best MOBA on the market at the moment (since they ruined BLC anyway).
If anyone wants to play with other goons, just jump on the CTS Mumble - there's a Dawngate channel to idle in and wait till someone else jumps on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DatonKallandor
Aug 21, 2009

"I can no longer sit back and allow nationalist shitposting, nationalist indoctrination, nationalist subversion, and the German nationalist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious game balance."
I never got through any MOBAs Elo hell, so that's not an issue for me. I gotta say though that so far Dawngate seems to have a less toxic community than LoL (or god forbid DotA). There does seem to be a lot more leavers though - but Dawngate has some built in ways to let teams surrender before 20 minutes if someone leaves, the net worths get too lopsided or kill numbers get too crazy.

• Locked thread