Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
That's the best legit deal, yeah, probably.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skyfire
Jul 2, 2004

cdkeys.com has it for £30

http://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/fifa-15-pc-cd-key-origin

The Dark Souls of Posters
Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
Head's up, Best Buy is offering $30 for the PS4 version trade-in.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
I am still on the fence on buying Xbox One or PS4, and I just found out through the Origin account you can get your experience rank and FIFA points still even switching from xbox 360 to PS4.

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

:pwm:

T Bowl posted:

I am still on the fence on buying Xbox One or PS4, and I just found out through the Origin account you can get your experience rank and FIFA points still even switching from xbox 360 to PS4.

You should get an xbox one for sure

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I own both (and a Wii U because I'm a big nerd), and IN MY OPINION, the PS4 is hands down the better system in every way. (Small note - PS4 stock headset is pretty crappy, that's it).

But I will be getting FIFA for the Xbone, because that's what all my friends play.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Andre Le Fuckface posted:

Let me guess, you got a ps4?

edit: The PS4 has also sold 10 million units compared to 5 for the Xbox, and roughly a third of PS4 purchasers have jumped from 360 to PS4.

T Bowl fucked around with this message at 15:46 on Aug 26, 2014

Thom P. Tiers
May 29, 2008

Red Birds
Red Ass
Red Text
I am getting an xbox one because that too is what all my friends will be playing on. Also, sunset overdrive looks really fun.

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches

Andre Le Fuckface posted:

Yeah he defo should.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

The Big Taff Man posted:

Yeah he defo should.

Taff, you bought a PS4 though.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
FIFA 15 will suck rear end. True gamers agree.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
I guess we'll find out in about 2 weeks, the demo has tended to come out two weeks before release, so that would put it somewhere around the 9th.

I'm excited. I get the detractors' points to a degree, but what exactly is it that people want? A more arcade-like experience? The return of the cut-back from the wing and score a curler to the far post on 80% of attempts? Everyone in this thread seems to be simultaneously disgusting at FIFA and disgusted with it as well.

I'm decidedly average at head-to-head, in part because Pro Clubs has institutionalized me, but I still enjoy the game, I dunno. I guess I'm not edgy enough to think it's poo poo.

I'm interested to see how this ball physics update will play out. And the supposed improvements to keepers, which have been a huge annoyance in Pro Clubs

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
Everyone says it sucks all the time but Fifa is secretly really, really good.

Like drat is fifa 15 looking nice I can't wait to get my hands on all the next gen poo poo and destroy nerds with expensive rear end teams in ultimate team and beat up on infinite Real Madrids in Seasons.

Oh and I can't wait for the new emotional responses because it means my Pro Clubs man is gonna be just as angry and frustrated in game as I get IRL when people do stupid poo poo.

Pass the ball, fuckers.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
As long as those emotions don't lock your player in an animation while the opposing team dribbles past you. That poo poo is frustrating

SAMB0
Jul 9, 2004

Space Bear.
Destroyer of Worlds.

TheBigAristotle posted:

As long as those emotions don't lock your player in an animation while the opposing team dribbles past you. That poo poo is frustrating

Just a little pregame stretch here. Opposing team dribbles past your entire AI Defense.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

hopterque posted:

Everyone says it sucks all the time but Fifa is secretly really, really good.

Like drat is fifa 15 looking nice I can't wait

EA Employee spotted. You're not fooling us.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

RCarr posted:

EA Employee spotted. You're not fooling us.

Hahaha as if I'm gainfully employed, cmon now.

The Dark Souls of Posters
Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

TheBigAristotle posted:

What, you don't like when a clean and everyday tackle causes your player to take five more steps and stumble sideways like he is seven?

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Menschliches! Allzumenschliches!!

TheBigAristotle posted:

Definitely, the worst one is when you hit the crossbar or the keeper deflects it and your attacker kicks the ground or puts his hands on his head and you can't go towards the deflection.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
With Falcao seeming certain, I think I would pay extra to be able to exclude Real Madrid from H2H matchmaking and I barely play that mode

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
The Stockholm syndrome is strong in this thread. People here get poo poo shoveled down their throats by EA, swallow it and ask for more like loving disgusting crap eating deviants. FIFA 15 will be a bitch game for turds just like all the other FIFA since like 10, can't believe people still get excited over this poo poo.

TheBigAristotle posted:

I guess we'll find out in about 2 weeks, the demo has tended to come out two weeks before release, so that would put it somewhere around the 9th.

I'm excited. I get the detractors' points to a degree, but what exactly is it that people want? A more arcade-like experience? The return of the cut-back from the wing and score a curler to the far post on 80% of attempts? Everyone in this thread seems to be simultaneously disgusting at FIFA and disgusted with it as well.

I'm decidedly average at head-to-head, in part because Pro Clubs has institutionalized me, but I still enjoy the game, I dunno. I guess I'm not edgy enough to think it's poo poo.

This is legitimately embarrassing. I think people just want a good football game and not this gay rear end poo poo that only nerd card collectors love, but maybe that's just me being real edgy about videogames.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

Mean Bean Machine posted:

The Stockholm syndrome is strong in this thread. People here get poo poo shoveled down their throats by EA, swallow it and ask for more like loving disgusting crap eating deviants. FIFA 15 will be a bitch game for turds just like all the other FIFA since like 10, can't believe people still get excited over this poo poo.

This is legitimately embarrassing. I think people just want a good football game and not this gay rear end poo poo that only nerd card collectors love, but maybe that's just me being real edgy about videogames.

Nice meltdown.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

hopterque posted:

Nice meltdown.

FIFA is f*cking serious business, you tool. Go back to the Diablo 3 thread if you wanna joke around, here we talk FIFA so unless you have something to add on that subject kindly F*CK OFF.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I don't really like Ultimate Team soo... uh... suck it

yo soy fiesta
Feb 6, 2005

Are you fucking shitting me, dude!?

Mean you are clearly the biggest tool here (and that's only because amir hasn't posted in a while)

Uniballer
May 14, 2005

Some guy bought me this avatar as a reward for defeating Skizzzer in Internet Hockey. I have slain the mighty! Also, Taylor Hall is gay.
Was that a real post? I thought he was trying to be funny.

Anyway, I'll also be back this season with my Chilean magic (missing easy goals in crucial moments of the game).

e: Oops wrong thread. This post was meant to be in the Parmos thread.

yo soy fiesta
Feb 6, 2005

Are you fucking shitting me, dude!?

No I just like picking fights on the interweb :mario:

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.

African AIDS cum posted:

FIFA 15 will suck rear end. True gamers agree.
Agreed. I am a true gamer (pm me some football gamer tips). Too random. Too stupid. Being good at this game is like being good as Guess Who.

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

8raz posted:

Agreed. I am a true gamer (pm me some football gamer tips). Too random. Too stupid. Being good at this game is like being good as Guess Who.

Im good at guess who

Heskie
Aug 10, 2002
Just lol if you don't think Guess Who takes skill

zeldadude
Nov 24, 2004

OH SNAP!

Heskie posted:

Just lol if you don't think Guess Who takes skill

Sounds like something a true nub would say

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
I would never play FIFA with goons.

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

i can't wait for fifa 15, i'll play it loads probably

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

Raffles posted:

i can't wait for fifa 15, i'll play it loads probably

Same, with my good friend Smelly Face

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

For the fitness squad I guess I should use a bronze team so I don't go contract poor? Never thought of it before and ran two gold squads. Also I don't even understand chemistry anymore, is there really any point? Thinking for Fifa 15 since this is only my 2nd year of FUT

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003
Contracts are the same price for a bronze squad, not need to do that, just run a cheap gold squad.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Chemistry is arguably more important than talent. If you plug Messi into a team with 15 chemistry or something, he will play like poo poo.

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

vivisectvnv posted:

Contracts are the same price for a bronze squad, not need to do that, just run a cheap gold squad.

But a bronze contract adds more games to a bronze player right? This didn't matter of course if you got the billion free packs they gave out in the Spring but at the beginning of the Fifa 14 year I was scrounging for contract cards

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003

DangerZoneDelux posted:

But a bronze contract adds more games to a bronze player right? This didn't matter of course if you got the billion free packs they gave out in the Spring but at the beginning of the Fifa 14 year I was scrounging for contract cards

Nope, the bronze, silver and gold in contracts just correlates to the amounts of games they give.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The SituAsian
Oct 29, 2006

I'm a mess in distress
But we're still the best dressed
Top 41-50 rated players in FUT 15

http://www.futhead.com/15/players/

The SituAsian fucked around with this message at 00:13 on Sep 4, 2014

• Locked thread