Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ho Chi Meeeeee
Jun 13, 2008

let me shovel out your brains
hang my image in your skull
so I can be the vision
in your nightmares from now on
Is there a reason why Juninho isn't in FIFA's retarded list of top 20 free kick takers in the game? I mean the guy only scored an eye watering 75 direct free kicks. Arango #1 free kick taker is a bit dubious to me as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ho Chi Meeeeee
Jun 13, 2008

so I can be the vision

Hegav posted:

Been playing a few matches. Can't believe someone who had beta access claimed that the pace was lower in FIFA 14. This is the most arcade like FIFA I've played so far. Don't like the changes to dribbling either, I wanna do a long touch and I keep loving it up.

Might wanna check out the PES demo as well, think they had developed a new engine or something? Would be great if they upped their game so EA had some decent competition again.

Its almost like someone completely made poo poo up!

Ho Chi Meeeeee
Jun 13, 2008

so I can be the vision
Pele is going to be something absurd like 95.

Ho Chi Meeeeee
Jun 13, 2008

so I can be the vision

Soulex posted:

Jozy has actually been pretty good so far. Not for Sunderland. At least for me. I tried for alone but he isn't discard value. At least when I tried. 350 is the most Ill spend for the discard value. 300 if I don't get outbid.

If you have a suggestion let me know. I already have Osvaldo.

Edit: also, the reason I chose Adriennwas not only because I got lucky but because Quintero has a 2 star weak foot and that is no where near ideal game time. Adrien is one of the best stats wise in the Liga Portuguesa and I can see why easily. Also as you said he is weak. The person in the center should be able to dictate play which is why I recommended Adrien. Quintero just doesn't have the proverbial it. I tried, believe me, it started out as a flat 433

Even if I have to pinkslips this team I am going to buy it again.

Thanks for the compliments. Took me some training for get that voice, I barely recognize doing it anymore. It's like a switch.

You've come a long way since you spend a few hundred dollars on packs.

Ho Chi Meeeeee
Jun 13, 2008

so I can be the vision

AVBrafaDiMatteo posted:

Pretty sure somebody who has played 500, 1000, 1500 matches in the last 6 or 12 months is going to be better than somebody with at most 200 online matches in close to a year and a half. The 50 or 75 matches played offline likely made me worse. If you think you'd be good without playing a bunch of matches, you're kind of proving you're Ninpo Pt.2.

On my way home I have to drop off rent, so I'll get a brand new $50 and get it ready for you. How long until you can ask people who aren't poo poo whether you can afford can get their opinion and play on PS4? I'll happily record them, or stream them if people actually really want to see this. Unfortunately I'm not fat though, which makes it a bit less funny.

We're all poo poo, everybody sucks, I suck, etc etc etc...you'll fit in with SASS and friends when you get there.

You sound like a petulant child.

Ho Chi Meeeeee
Jun 13, 2008

so I can be the vision
I'm probably am going to get the FIFA 14 + World Cup DLC just so I can play as Japan.

Ho Chi Meeeeee
Jun 13, 2008

so I can be the vision
Why don't you have gamefly (or whatever local equivalent you have) for these type of situations?

Ho Chi Meeeeee
Jun 13, 2008

so I can be the vision
If anything headers are finally on par with other shots imo they aren't overpowered at all imo and the game is finally rewarding my terrible play it out to the winger cross it in style.

Ho Chi Meeeeee
Jun 13, 2008

so I can be the vision

Tzen posted:

I just came to this thread to post about a complete domination I did on this player, winning 6-1... and I see your post. Hahahah goddamn sorry to hear man. Your post belongs in the OP.

Are you saying you caused this?

Ho Chi Meeeeee
Jun 13, 2008

so I can be the vision

Soulex posted:

The game in question was a 1-1 draw from the first half. AI had 7 shots on goal and 5 on target with him having 4 and 1. Second half starts and for some reason my team came out with clown shoes. Can't control passes (fabregas cant duff king make a pass to save his goddamn life) and 2 goals go in past Courtois who s the best GK in the game on stupid easy goals. When he scored 3 more with stupid poo poo like switching to defender and them going "who me!?" And stuttering instead of continuing the path I told them to go, or players not jumping for the goddamn ball, or a blatant foul in their box that the ref ignored or the fact that he was able to dance around my defenders despite the fact. I was jockeying and kicking the ball away, it kept coming back to their feet.

Edit: it was the fourth game like this and I blew my loving top. I always message people after the game if they aren't cunts. Good game, this particular goal was awesome etc. but I just had it. I'm done. I can't deal with it.

The computer broke this man. The loving computer.

Ho Chi Meeeeee
Jun 13, 2008

so I can be the vision
Amazing stuff going down in the video game thread at the ol' Football Factory.

Ho Chi Meeeeee
Jun 13, 2008

so I can be the vision

Eboracum posted:

I hate this game. I need a woman to break my disc.

Ball over the top. Ball over the top. Ball over the top. Ball over the top. Ball over the top. Ball over the top. Ball over the top. Ball over the top. Ball over the top. Ball over the top. Ball over the top. Ball over the top. Ball over the top. Ball over the top. Ball over the top. Ball over the top. Ball over the top. Ball over the top. Ball over the top. Ball over the top. Ball over the top. Ball over the top. Ball over the top. Ball over the top. Ball over the top. Ball over the top. Ball over the top. Ball over the top. Ball over the top. Ball over the top. Ball over the top. Ball over the top. Ball over the top. Ball over the top. Ball over the top. Ball over the top. Ball over the top. Ball over the top. Ball over the top. Ronaldo scores. Ball over the top. Ball over the top. Ball over the top. Ball over the top. Ball over the top. Ball over the top. Ball over the top. Ball over the top. Ball over the top. Ball over the top. Ball over the top. Ball over the top. Ball over the top. Ball over the top.

Calm down luvd

Ho Chi Meeeeee
Jun 13, 2008

so I can be the vision

Stefan Prodan posted:

I thought so too but then I heard of that dude that has like a 600-x-30 record so now that I know it's actually possible to win with skill I really wanna actually be that good someday.

Do you really want to spend 3-4 hours a day playing FIFA?

Ho Chi Meeeeee
Jun 13, 2008

so I can be the vision

Stefan Prodan posted:

I kinda do anyway :(

Hate to say this then but you more than likely have reached your skill cap and only like really intensive coaching from a much better player will make you better. Believe you me, this is true because I saw it on Top Gear.

Ho Chi Meeeeee
Jun 13, 2008

so I can be the vision

Soulex posted:

Fifa 14 World Cup will be a disc and will only be for "old gen" systems. April time frame, over 200 teams.

That sucks. I want to troll people as Japan on the internet.

Ho Chi Meeeeee
Jun 13, 2008

so I can be the vision

hostile apostle posted:

Among other things, it does have a sort of auto bid, yes.

Wouldnt call it a bot, still needs your input.

Lol gently caress off. Why do people insist on trying to break games with dumb poo poo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ho Chi Meeeeee
Jun 13, 2008

so I can be the vision

Riotgrrill posted:

After playing divisions 3-1 I now have absolutely no forgiveness when it comes to goals. You accidentally low pass with the keeper? gently caress you pay me. You miss kick with the defender? gently caress you pay me. Your player is lying on the ground injured? gently caress you pay me.

Cool man.

• Locked thread